Are there alpha-females?

Brittney Griner is an alpha female for sure. She's around 6ft 9 and is built like a man. Hopefully Biden gets her back home.

Do you think there are alpha females? I know some of you don't even really believe in Alpha males and many of you get triggered by the phrase alone... but that's okay.

If so, what kind of qualities does she possess? I wouldn't say any masculine characteristics per se. I'd say strong leadership, charisma, and the ability to be collected and emotionally in control. And best of all influence!

Some examples I'd think fictional and IRL

Real:

Oprah Winfrey
5QjJP6J.png

Mother Teresa
6gKoHQw.png

Fictional:

Camila Vargas (Queen of the South)

694pBdi.png

Miranda Priestly (The Devil wears Prada)

RReZ51P.png
You're evaluating alpha females through the scope you would men. They must be pretty to be alpha, all those women on the list are not alpha. Pretty, feminine, with a following of impressionable minds = alpha female.

Do you think there are alpha females? I know some of you don't even really believe in Alpha males and many of you get triggered by the phrase alone... but that's okay.

If so, what kind of qualities does she possess? I wouldn't say any masculine characteristics per se. I'd say strong leadership, charisma, and the ability to be collected and emotionally in control. And best of all influence!

Real:

Oprah Winfrey
5QjJP6J.png

Mother Teresa
6gKoHQw.png

Fictional:

694pBdi.png

RReZ51P.png
what is alpha?

Brittney Griner is an alpha female for sure. She's around 6ft 9 and is built like a man. Hopefully Biden gets her back home.
Not before people who have done same crime and sat there for a while.

Yep, Charlize Therone has likely murdered a person. I wouldn't fuck around with her.

Chyna from the WWE

The chick from MEAN GIRLS who leads the plastics

Sigourney Weaver in ALIENS

The mom in T2

Rosanne Barr on her sitcom back in the 90s

Real:

Oprah Winfrey
5QjJP6J.png

Mother Teresa
6gKoHQw.png

Fictional:

694pBdi.png

RReZ51P.png

They are the worst to be honest. I think it was a day or two ago that you and I were discussing the whole younger women thing. I as you know have horrible experience with older women. Like them being pure evil.

The one that was nice to me was an alpha female. If I placed my Yoga mat, she would relocate if she was me and ask the next person to move. That and if a younger lady would ask me a question or just an eye contact and hello, this older woman would come in to see what is going on. Her alpha-ness made her believe that I am hers and all because we made eye contact and talked for a bit. Hence why I avoid making any eye contact with them. Now keep in mind, she was one of the good older women and yet it was still a bad experience.

To your thread, this whole "alpha" shit is the most irritating thing ever. If you are an expert, then you are an alpha. Its like MMA, if you are a good striker then when you teach, you are in the alpha position and when it is the grapplers turn to teach, he becomes the alpha. To me, a healthy alpha understands that it is a position and not a character disposition.

I would disagree with you in Charisma. Tons of alphas can be insufferable and you have a strange person be funny and charismatic while absent in seeking power and position as well as dominance over others. But agree that it is a masculine trait and one that is extremely irritating if the person is not qualified or skilled enough to behave in that manner.

Back