Are there alpha-females?

the alpha inside male hierarchies is supposed to occupy the place of the one that is endowed with the most "male" characteristics, be it physical, mental, temperamental, etc.

the same should be of the alpha when talking about females. it's not the most masculine of the women, but the most feminine of the women, with whatever characteristic are entailed for female kind. so it would mean the alpha female would be the most nurturing, motherly, whatever the fuck characteristics are generally assumed of women.

MDRUM_TRANSGENDER_PROSTITUTE-14.jpg

1200px-Joan_of_Arc_miniature_graded.jpg

I always thought Jean D'arc was one bad ass.

She wasn't born a noble either like some famous queens or whatever, no high educational background, no rich financial support. Born of a family of peasants, she just had bigger balls than most human beings past future and present.

She was mentally disturbed.

Oprah is a good pick.

Angelina Jolie

- does/did some ambassador stuff.
-Raised her own and adopted kids.
-At one point was seen as a Hollywood beauty.

Prime Jennifer Aniston

- Seemed like the women of America worshipped her during the Friends run.
-Always exuded a friendly demeanor.

Kim Kardashian

- not a fan of the plastic look, but many people find her beautiful.
-She (along with her mom) flipped a sex tape into a empire worth billions.
-Does work for prison reform and has used her influence to get wrongfully/harshly convicted people out of prison.

That's not an alpha female tho, that's just a twisted, cruel b*tch with no honor in power, and there has been plenty in history.

They murdered her husband the prince during a diplomatic meeting, they had it coming. Olga of Kiev was alpha as fuck.

Anyone who's a dominatrix
Oh hi.
Oprah is a good pick.

Kim Kardashian

- not a fan of the plastic look, but many people find her beautiful.
-She (along with her mom) flipped a sex tape into a empire worth billions.
-Does work for prison reform and has used her influence to get wrongfully/harshly convicted people out of prison.

Give it up for my gurl Kim K xx

Mate I got bare Alpha Females

Kicking it off with Mrs. Pat Butcher
16026944_3726790.jpg

Mrs Frosty Draws herself, Anne Robinson
0_Anne-Robinson-tv-presenter.jpg

The OG - Mags
rwetg.jpg

And a more modern one
eddie-izzard.jpg

I once had a stripper say she was an alpha female. She had just gotten out of an abusive relationship where her bf would beat the shit out of her.

Back