Are there actual people who think Tony WON'T be Khabib's next opponent?

FrankDux

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
It's happening. The GSP ship has sailed. UFC will make McNuggets fight AT LEAST once before he gets another TS. El Cucuy vs. The Eagle...more than likely headlining UFC 245 on 12/14 or a late January event. So to all the flat-earthers, Russia-truthers, and those who actually think Conor or GSP will fight KN next, just accept it fellas.

Its not for you to decide - its for Khabib,so far Khabib didnt mention Tony name and there is a reason for it.. the
thing is before the fight he was mumbling "Tony is next.. Tony deserve" fucking dagestani scum

TS are you saying you'd be surprised if Dana booked Khabib v Conor II in March?

My guess is Tony v Khabib. My hope is Tony v Khabib. But it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if they went with Khabib v Conor.

I'd give odds around 6-1. Probably won't happen. But it's far from "no chance".

I think now we can be quite sure it's going to be Tony vs Khabib unless Tony has another mental breakdown.

It's going to be Tony. I wish GSP would come back and fight: Diaz, Khabib and challenge the 170 belt. But he doesn't need the money. He probably made about $10 million in this Bispbing fight alone. He would probably make $15 to $20 million if he fought again, but he doesn't care. As a normie looking at numbers like that, it's crazy to be that comfortable in life that you will turn down 8 figures.

I believe they will be scheduled to fight. The real question is can they make it to fight night?

According to Khabib Nurmagomedov’s manager, we won’t be seeing the UFC lightweight champion face either Tony Ferguson or Conor McGregor next.
“Nobody really cares about what Tony says,” Abdelaziz said. “Nobody gives a (expletive) really. As far as I know, GSP is next. That is what I want. Tony doesn’t get what he wants. We get what Khabib wants, and if Khabib calls me and says he wants Georges St-Pierre, Georges St-Pierre will be next.”

source 3 hours ago https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019...ts-gsp-fight-not-conor-mcgregor-tony-ferguson

This is so fucked up.

Its not for you to decide - its for Khabib,so far Khabib didnt mention Tony name and there is a reason for it.. the
thing is before the fight he was mumbling "Tony is next.. Tony deserve" fucking dagestani scum
but he HAS named tony, as has his father and his head coach. in fact i think all 3 said t is the only one that even makes sense

It all depends on whether or not GSP wants to fight. If GSP wants to fight, then Tony Ferguson will not be Khabib's next opponent.

I don't think the Conor rematch will be made, unless the UFC wants to pay Khabib a ridiculous sum of money. I think Khabib's team will ask the UFC for an unreasonable sum (for UFC standards) to make the McGregor rematch.

Tony or Conor II if Tony negotiates himself out of it

GSP ain't happening
He's not even in the USADA testing pool anymore

Khabib vs Horcher 2. Book it Dana, its the rematch of the decade.

I can’t wait to see someone beat the fuck out of khabib

It’s a shame it seems I’ve got a long wait ahead of me

Meh

God I hope Abdelaziz fucks off soon

I don't have my hopes up. That's the right fight to make, but money rules.

He mentioned that Tony deserves the shot in many interviews after the fight but I’m sure you didn’t watch them because you want to create your own narrative.

I think it's about 50/50 that the UFC decides they want to milk Khabib some more and throw him a bone, like retired Conor, or decide to sacrifice him for a new champ.

Tony or Conor II if Tony negotiates himself out of it

GSP ain't happening
He's not even in the USADA testing pool anymore
i don't think Tony will bail out this time. he seems psychologically stable, and motivated as ever. and i don't think UFC will try to lowball him, they have no reason to

Next will be Conor, obviously Tony deserves it but somehow I don't see it happening.

Dana and khabib will see the value of the mcgregor rematch and Tony ends up outside looking in. Only positive will be if whilst waiting Tony gets matched up with Gaethje.

Back