Are their psychological issues involved in Conor haters?

Damn, it all makes sense now. I made him look stupid on his other account so of course he was going to come after me lol, the man is also gay if you didn't already know.

LoL. He messaged you and asked for dick pics? The AV he has is already kinda creepy.

NO doubt.

And if anyone has psychological issues it's conor himself.

What kind of guy feels the need to use xenophobia and borderline racism to trash talk?
What kind of guy feels the need to use children as trash talk?
Mock others for helping kids out and giving back to their community?
To chide others and call them quitters and panic wrestlers then turn around and do the same thing.
To mock others for moving to the USA then go and do the same things themselves?
To spar with professional boxer then release a super edited sparring clip that makes it seem like you schooled him?
Continually make excuses for being shown to not be the "lion" and quitting in a fight against a short notice, no camp, favourable matchup?

Throw in his fans and well, it can push peoples buttons.

LoL. This. How Conor has die-hard fans even after knowing these points is beyond me - it's literally a case of delusion/retardation.

I don't even know that it's Conor in many cases. Most of Sherdog probably just dislikes your ridiculous, incoherent threads. Which coincidentally are nearly all about Conor. There are plenty of Conor fans on Sherdog that converse on more than one fighter.
giphy.gif

Next time TS maybe ask yourself what your own psychological issues are that would cause you to make such a shit thread.

LoL. He messaged you and asked for dick pics? The AV he has is already kinda creepy.
No, but he said something along the lines of "it must suck to have such a small penis like you do or do you not have a small penis?" Like why the fuck would you ask me that? I don't play that bs, I'm here to talk MMA not his homosexuality.

People who hate on random fighters and think they have the right to belittle someone who goes in there and fight are really a joke. I understand someone calling Jones fake (because he is), or calling someone a bit of a prick but people go way overboard on these forums. Jones is still a great fighter, Conor is still an exciting fighter that everyone wants to watch, etc... People are just blinded with hate.

in all actuality, MMA never changes, for the most part, and you'll see the cyclical nature of this sport if you stay around long enough. there are so-called eras, when one fighter has the biggest pocket of fans, and every one of them have ended the same. machida, conor, fedor, KID, etc. . . . their fans dwindle year-by-year, as the newcomers take their spot, but for awhile you'll see a backlash against said fighter and their fans. is normal. conor is no different, and he just suffered a horrible defeat.

give it four years. there used to be 300 genki sudo avatars, and now -- five people have him as an avatar.

LoL. This. How Conor has die-hard fans even after knowing these points is beyond me - it's literally a case of delusion/retardation.

There is a lot of delusion on both sides of this, clearly.

he's not alpha in the slightest, he has a girly high voice and "small man syndrome" gushes from every one of his pores.

irish friends of mine say that he demonstrates the inferiority complex felt by many irish, on account of being a small country that has been dominated by their neighbours for their entire history. add to that the fact that he is small and skinny and you have a pretty sad display of toxic insecurity

tbh conor would be all right if he learned to shut his whore mouth. but since he is so physically unimposing all he can do is talk shit and try to talk louder than everyone else. absolutely cringeworthy

Didnt read, saw your ave and lol.d

Back