Are their psychological issues involved in Conor haters?

Not all of them are crazy but a lot of the haters act like Conor murdered their family.

I don't hate him; but he annoys me because he acts like a clown. I understand why he does it; and it's smart financially. I might do the same thing in his situation. He's appealing to the least common denominator and it's made him rich. But it's still annoying.

The better question is, are all Conor fans pre-pubescent, fatass, acne riddled virgins who fail so hard at life they have to live vicariously through another man's success?

#209Bless
<mma4>

That's an odd assumption, and hard to really support with any sort of evidence. I think that those who dislike Conor probably have valid reasons. There is a group that dedicates their time to hating him and his fans though and they may have some underlying issues. Who can say?

I like watching McGregor fight but he seems like a real fucking asshole, so I'm not a "fan."
Ever watched stuff outside of fights and press conferences? The man is a good person. Humble, funny, and genuine.

The better question is, are all Conor fans pre-pubescent, fatass, acne riddled virgins who fail so hard at life they have to live vicariously through another man's success?

#209Bless
I knew it. You're that TexasOperator guy that got banned. I should have known by the lame images and the attack on Conor fans. The broke guy that works on a rig and claims he's rich. LEL.

@McgreGOATsLeft cased solved.

Imo i cant understand why people hate on Conor McGregor. Is it because you dont like exciting fights? Is it because you prefer brute force over precision and speed?

From the psychological perspective, i think it has to do with the fact that Conor is succesful, alpha and proud of it, which makes people who arent feel inferior and small. They try namecalling Conor to make themselves feel bigger so they look for any way to get at him (looks, losses , etc) but the reality is you look crazy

Some people say they hate the fans, but fans all have one common thing which is a like for a fighter, so if u hate fans that means ur even sadder and hate people who like the fighter u hate becuz u cant stand ppl likin him??

Spot on, great post.

Ever watched stuff outside of fights and press conferences? The man is a good person. Humble, funny, and genuine.

I knew it. You're that TexasOperator guy that got banned. I should have known by the lame images and the attack on Conor fans. The broke guy that works on a rig and claims he's rich. LEL.

Yeah but no.... And if I were whoever the hell this is, it's a whole lot better than being a retarded loser fanboy like yourself. Me and you both know you've never had any pussy in your whole life.

It really is a blast owning you every single day that goes by.

Wow, what a nice armchair psychology blanket statement. The worst thing is that you can't fathom how someone who acts like such a dick can be disliked, maybe you have something clouding your vision and it's smells like Conor's nuts.

Also, I love to see McConor fight, but I dislike him, what's so hard to understand? Haters aren't even saying they don't like to watch Conor fight, most hate him because of his personality.

Oh and BTW, people who use the word "alpha" are usually the most insecure and often not the most evolved human beings.

More importantly, why do his nuthuggers hang onto his every word and action. Why do you little boys live vicariously through him. I find that more interesting than why people dislike the guy.

My dr psycho thinks that conor is reason of all my problems

I really couldn't give a shit either way about the guy. But sometimes McGregor is extremely irritating, and his fans just as much. People get sick of the shtick and then begin disliking every thing he does just like a bad relationship. I definitely don't see haters with naked pictures of fighters or fighters with suits and sunglasses on. Just saying #onlyhisfans

....EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT CONOR FANS....
────────────▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
─────────▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄PEDOPHILE
───────▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄RAPIST
──────▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐ LIAR
─────▐▒▒▌▒░▌▒▒▄▀░▐▒▒▌▌▒▒▌▒▒▌GREEDY
─────▌▌▒▐▒▐░▌▐░░░▌▒▄▀▐▒▌▌▒ GAY
─────▌▀▐▒▀░▄▀▄▄░░▀▀░▄▄▀▄░▌▒▐MURDERER
─────▐▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄░▌▒▌VIOLENT
─────▌░▌░░▌░▀▄▀░█▀█░▀▄▀░▐▄▀SCUM
─────▀▄▐░░▀▄▄▄▄▀▐░▌▀▄▄▄▄▀░EVIL
───────█░░░░░░░░▌░▐░░░░░░▐ LAZY
───────█░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░▌WEAK
────────█░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░█JEALOUS
────▄▄▄▄█░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█DISGUSTING
▄▄▀▀▒▒▒▌░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░█IRRESPONSIBLE
▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░▀▀▄░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄IGNORANT
▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░▐▒▒▀▄ UGLY
▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▀▄PATHETIC
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄DUMB

No way, that's him? Haha, he avoided me after 200 fight week because prior to the fights he said I was a casual who knew nothing about MMA because I was picking Eddie to beat RDA, (it happened) Aldo to beat Edgar, (it happened) and Brock to beat Hunt, (it happened) lol that guy is a moron and a coward. I tried to tell him I knew what I was talking about but he wouldn't listen, but then again what should I expect from a hillbilly factory worker? lol.

More importantly, why do his nuthuggers hang onto his every word and action. Why do you little boys live vicariously through him. I find that more interesting than why people dislike the guy.
How is being a fan living vicariously through him?

Derp much?

....EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT CONOR FANS....
────────────▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
─────────▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄PEDOPHILE
───────▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄RAPIST
──────▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐ LIAR
─────▐▒▒▌▒░▌▒▒▄▀░▐▒▒▌▌▒▒▌▒▒▌GREEDY
─────▌▌▒▐▒▐░▌▐░░░▌▒▄▀▐▒▌▌▒ GAY
─────▌▀▐▒▀░▄▀▄▄░░▀▀░▄▄▀▄░▌▒▐MURDERER
─────▐▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▄▄░▌▒▌VIOLENT
─────▌░▌░░▌░▀▄▀░█▀█░▀▄▀░▐▄▀SCUM
─────▀▄▐░░▀▄▄▄▄▀▐░▌▀▄▄▄▄▀░EVIL
───────█░░░░░░░░▌░▐░░░░░░▐ LAZY
───────█░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░▌WEAK
────────█░░░░░░░░░░░▄░░░█JEALOUS
────▄▄▄▄█░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░█DISGUSTING
▄▄▀▀▒▒▒▌░▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░█IRRESPONSIBLE
▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░▀▀▄░░░░░▄▄▀▀▄IGNORANT
▒▒▒▒▒▒▌░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀░░▐▒▒▀▄ UGLY
▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▀▄PATHETIC
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄DUMB
all are correct, excpect lazy. these conor fans seem to be the most active posters with ungodly exuberance. they aren't that lazy

LoL at thinking we hate Conor. Yes he's an insecure manlet but that's peanuts.

We LoL at his 16 year old fans who started watching MMA in 2014. The donks don't know fuck all about MMA and hang onto Conor's every word. Everyone Conor fan that I know irl is a fake Irish manlet who's awkward as hell.

rELv7iU.gif

Some more humble pie for ya'll.

I love to watch the guy fight, but his fans suck and he carries himself like a douchebag. Personally I never care who wins or loses. I like to watch MMA to see who the best is. I'm a fan of fighting, not fighters.

No way, that's him? Haha, he avoided me after 200 fight week because prior to the fights he said I was a casual who knew nothing about MMA because I was picking Eddie to beat RDA, (it happened) Aldo to beat Edgar, (it happened) and Brock to beat Hunt, (it happened) lol that guy is a moron and a coward. I tried to tell him I knew what I was talking about but he wouldn't listen, but then again what should I expect from a hillbilly factory worker? lol.
He's legitimately the most pathetic troll I've seen here and you know me, I don't like to judge people like that. It's like a 15 year old from 2003 just rediscovered the internet and keeps rehashing unfunny things his little brother finds hilarious. Truly cringeworthy.

Back