Are their psychological issues involved in Conor haters?

Imo i cant understand why people hate on Conor McGregor. Is it because you dont like exciting fights? Is it because you prefer brute force over precision and speed?

From the psychological perspective, i think it has to do with the fact that Conor is succesful, alpha and proud of it, which makes people who arent feel inferior and small. They try namecalling Conor to make themselves feel bigger so they look for any way to get at him (looks, losses , etc) but the reality is you look crazy

Some people say they hate the fans, but fans all have one common thing which is a like for a fighter, so if u hate fans that means ur even sadder and hate people who like the fighter u hate becuz u cant stand ppl likin him??

I can speak for many of his haters including myself when I say I'm a fan of conors fighting style. But I want him to lose because I don't want to hear all his fans (and himself) screaming GOAT again. If there's a psychological issue it may be with the immaturity of his fans the way they jump the gun and massively overrate the guy because of his trash talk.

I mean at least when Chael did it people were reasonable about his skill set

Imo i cant understand why people hate on Conor McGregor. Is it because you dont like exciting fights? Is it because you prefer brute force over precision and speed?

From the psychological perspective, i think it has to do with the fact that Conor is succesful, alpha and proud of it, which makes people who arent feel inferior and small. They try namecalling Conor to make themselves feel bigger so they look for any way to get at him (looks, losses , etc) but the reality is you look crazy

Some people say they hate the fans, but fans all have one common thing which is a like for a fighter, so if u hate fans that means ur even sadder and hate people who like the fighter u hate becuz u cant stand ppl likin him??
Hate is a big word. I dislike him as I dislike Ronda.

I dislike trash talking, little mind games, bad behavior, etc. I favor the "respect outide the cage, war inside" mentality. I dislike the way the UFC and mainstream media fall in love with Conor & Ronda.

That being said, he's a good fighter, and he has the balls to move to another weightclass.

Yea we're all sociopaths

GoldenDisfiguredHumpbackwhale.gif

Talks too much shit, fought nobodies/ fighters on short notice on his way up to the title, and his out of control fan-base who actually believes the absurdities he says.

Also he posed nude & plays touchbutt religiously.

Not thinking he's a god among men and greatest fighter ever does not equal "hater". I like him fine. He's selling fights. I get it. It's sometimes funny and sometimes annoying. That's his point. He wants people to either love him or hate him.
Most people are much more annoyed by his fanboys and their nonstop biased drivel, than by Conor himself. This topic is exactly why.

you have naked Conor as your avatar, but everyone else has issues? lol

The only issues here are your terrible use of grammar and appalling spelling.

I love watching him fight but every time he opens his mouth it's just so damn cringe worthy. I just don't watch his interviews or anything anymore.

its fine to not like someone for whatever reason

when the hate becomes an obsession like its the case here with some ronda & conor haters then I do believe these people have some issues
I'd wager that the Conor fans live up more to the definition of obsession than these so called "haters" you folks are always complaining about.

My fiance hates Mexican food. I can't decide if we just have different taste or if I should have a doctor check her for psychological issues

Or it could just be that the Leprechaun acts like a cunt. You know, name calling and dickish things like that.

Talking about beating WWs, when fighting as a FW, is extremely arrogant. (Nate is not even a WW.) If you fight at WW, then you can say whatever you want about other WWs. Anderson is 1000 billion times more alpha than the Leprechaun. He fought guys one weight class above, but he never said he could become a champion in that weight class.

Are their psychological issues involved in Askren haters?

Imo i cant understand why people hate on Ben Askren. Is it because you dont like exciting chain wrestling? Is it because you prefer brute force overflawless grappling?

From the psychological perspective, i think it has to do with the fact that Askren is succesful, alpha and proud of it, which makes people who arent feel inferior and small. They try namecalling Askren to make themselves feel bigger so they look for any way to get at him (looks, losses *waithe has none *, etc) but the reality is you look crazy

Between your deleted thread yesterday and this new one I think it is safe to say you're the one that has issues.

I think you're way off base with diagnosing why people hate his fans. They hate his fans because there obnoxious in how they speak about him and relentless about it. They're comparable to those 12 year old call of duty players that people always talk about in the gaming world.

I haven't missed a Conor fight yet and I don't have any plans to, but his fans are absolutely insufferable to the point that I cheer against him because then I'll at least have a break from the ridiculous stuff that they put on this forum.

It's important to note that not all of his fans are like the type I mentioned... but its the vocal minority who ruin everything.

I don't hate Conor....I hate his fans.

It's his fans that produce the negative reaction for about 99% of the so-called haters.

in your deleted thread yesterday you said that you would make out with conor. . . dude, let's just accept the haters and learn from one another.

The better question is, are all Conor fans pre-pubescent, fatass, acne riddled virgins who fail so hard at life they have to live vicariously through another man's success?

#209Bless
I'd bet anything you just described yourself. Classic projection.

Back