Are their psychological issues involved in Conor haters?

Imo i cant understand why people hate on Conor McGregor. Is it because you dont like exciting fights? Is it because you prefer brute force over precision and speed?

From the psychological perspective, i think it has to do with the fact that Conor is succesful, alpha and proud of it, which makes people who arent feel inferior and small. They try namecalling Conor to make themselves feel bigger so they look for any way to get at him (looks, losses , etc) but the reality is you look crazy

Some people say they hate the fans, but fans all have one common thing which is a like for a fighter, so if u hate fans that means ur even sadder and hate people who like the fighter u hate becuz u cant stand ppl likin him??

You're a fucking idiot who cannot compose a simple paragraph to save your Conor obsessed life.

TS has grammar problems, i know that.

You seriously cant understand why not all fans would like a guy who called Siver a "Nazi", gets incredibly preferential treatment from the company, verbally abuses every prospective opponent, and folded as soon as the going got tough vs Diaz?

I think it's yourself who needs some work on your personality and general understanding of the sport and of people in general, if you're honestly this shocked by many fans reacting negatively to such a controversial, polarising figure.

To me, it's beyond obvious that anyone as brash and antagonistic as Conor is always going to engender adoration and contempt in equal measure across the fanbase.

Really, beyond obvious. Have you never heard of a guy called Floyd Mayweather Jr????

Lol ppl call Conor a leprochaun and nobody gets mad, he gets treatment because he put in work to help build the business, should an employee who bumps a business revenue 10% be treated differently than an employee who doesnt? Y E S, and i guess Mendes fight wasnt tough even tho he was losing both rounds before the KO, or when he fought holliway with a torn ACL or when he kod jose aldo which everyone wants to pretend didnt happen lol

I like watching McGregor fight but he seems like a real fucking asshole, so I'm not a "fan."

I'm in the same boat. The guy puts on exciting fights but I can't stand his interviews and press stuff. It doesn't take psych issues to find the guy's personality abrasive.

Every Conor hater has never kissed or had sex with a girl. Which isn't a big deal but they buy into the "I'm an alpha and girls love it" mindset and unfortunately by this definition they are failures. So they are bitter Virgin men who are angry at the world. They see a guy like Conor doing well for himself and they are jealous. On top of that some of Conor's trash talk reminds them of getting bullied in school. I completely understand why they are the way they are. It's very sad because in the end they will never change their sad pathetic lives.

Conor fans tend to be good looking confident guys with high intelligence in my experience.

Conor Haters are obvious homophobics and also can't handle a successful littleman. smdh

Every Conor hater has never kissed or had sex with a girl. Which isn't a big deal but they buy into the "I'm an alpha and girls love it" mindset and unfortunately by this definition they are failures. So they are bitter Virgin men who are angry at the world. They see a guy like Conor doing well for himself and they are jealous. On top of that some of Conor's trash talk reminds them of getting bullied in school. I completely understand why they are the way they are. It's very sad because in the end they will never change their sad pathetic lives.

Conor fans tend to be good looking confident guys with high intelligence in my experience.

I agree, i feel that Conor's action brings out some deep rooted subconscious memories of being bullied and people are symbolically transferring all their anger from being bullied onto Conor as a defense mechanism

No. It's because not everyone thinks the same. You dense fuck.

Are you suprised that people share different opinions?

I like Conor. I can totally understand why people hate him. I don't like you TS, but im sure theres someone in your life that does.

Im not getting all "psychological issues" on them because of it.

Opinions only matter if they are valid. I can say, "my opinion is the earth is flat" that is not a valid opinion. to say conor isn't a good fighter or things of that nature is also not a valid opinion. If you win a world title, beat the top guys, ko the p4p best fighter alive at the time in 13 seconds. You are as legit as you get.

Alpha male is a made up term by socibrobrologists to sell books to insecure rejects

Lol ppl call Conor a leprochaun and nobody gets mad, he gets treatment because he put in work to help build the business, should an employee who bumps a business revenue 10% be treated differently than an employee who doesnt? Y E S, and i guess Mendes fight wasnt tough even tho he was losing both rounds before the KO, or when he fought holliway with a torn ACL or when he kod jose aldo which everyone wants to pretend didnt happen lol

Yes, you have cited some points on why people DO like Conor.

And I cited some points on why people DONT like Conor.

I am not remotely surprised that people do like Conor. I dont understand why you're reeling with shock & disbelief that some other people dont like Conor?

Are you trolling with this thread? Or are you seriously thick enough that you dont understand how polarising loud, brash, controversial characters always have been and always will be in combat sports???

Imo i cant understand why people hate on Conor McGregor. Is it because you dont like exciting fights? Is it because you prefer brute force over precision and speed?

From the psychological perspective, i think it has to do with the fact that Conor is succesful, alpha and proud of it, which makes people who arent feel inferior and small. They try namecalling Conor to make themselves feel bigger so they look for any way to get at him (looks, losses , etc) but the reality is you look crazy

Some people say they hate the fans, but fans all have one common thing which is a like for a fighter, so if u hate fans that means ur even sadder and hate people who like the fighter u hate becuz u cant stand ppl likin him??
[x] Shares naked pictures of Conor.
[x] Accuses others of having psychological issues related to him.

At least all the ones that you've went home with yeah... You sound like a man who knows his way around an Irish sausage or six.

At least all the ones that you've went home with yeah... You sound like a man who knows his way around an Irish sausage or six.

Always the closet cases that use any case to bring up gay sex

Opinions only matter if they are valid. I can say, "my opinion is the earth is flat" that is not a valid opinion. to say conor isn't a good fighter or things of that nature is also not a valid opinion. If you win a world title, beat the top guys, ko the p4p best fighter alive at the time in 13 seconds. You are as legit as you get.
Conor is a good fighter. TS is saying it's crazy to have a opinion to not like Conor.

Most people don't like braggarts or arrogance. People make a judgement based on his character and it doesn't really matter what he does in the cage or for the sport; they will hate him and wish very strongly for him to lose.

In the very beginning of Conor's UFC run he actually wasn't a hated fighter because he didn't have as much media and he was much more playful. It wasn't until he started doing a lot of media in the later stages of his injury recovery and post Brandao that people really started to hate on him.

He's also not a wrestler or have some mythical BJJ pedigree so Sherdog will deem that he can never be a real champion.

Back