are the UFC execs happy or upset about the Diaz Khabib brawls?

explodingbunny

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What do you think?

A) Happy cause their fighters got some promo time during the WSOF fights
B) Upset cause it makes their fighters look unprofessional

Posting this video again cause its so funny lol -

[YT]UbkrNxd4Oh0[/YT]

They're used to the Diaz brothers looking unprofessional, that has no bearing now aha

I wouldn't be surprised if this was it for the Diaz bro's relationship with Zuffa

Extremely unhappy. These are meant to be trained martial artists, not thugs. Have some self control.

They are the ones who told Nate to do what he did

So yeah they are happy

Didn't seem like they cared about the Mayhem brawl

Not sure, would be a huge double standard to just punish one side and not the other and I don't think they want to punish Khabib

Might just use it to promote a fight

They're used to the Diaz brothers looking unprofessional, that has no bearing now aha

When Dana Baldfather is the face of your org, the Diaz brothers are golden. The brass can complain all they want about what is "unacceptable" but they don't care as long as it increases ticket sales. Cause they sure aren't going to make any money off clothing sales.

Diaz acted stupid as expected, but I hope that UFC can earn some money from all this shit.

Well, relative to the main event, I don't think it's all that bad. Unprofessional maybe, but is this going to be talked about on ESPN or whatever? No, just here amongst the MMA nerds who don't care.

Khabib is the #3 LW contender who is recovering from a major knee injury. Of Course the UFC ins't happy.

The UFC are too lazy to promote their fighters. They love it anytime fighters go out and do their job for them. It was just a huge plus that this happened at a competitors show.

Didn't seem like they cared about the Mayhem brawl

Not sure, would be a huge double standard to just punish one side and not the other and I don't think they want to punish Khabib

Might just use it to promote a fight

wasnt that strikeforce?

Have Khabib fight both Diaz's at the same time in the octagon.

If the end result puts money in their pockets I'm sure they will be elated.

wasnt that strikeforce?

It was in StrikeForce yes but that shouldn't make a difference, if anything they should have had more of a chance to get punished from the StrikeForce brawl because it was on live free TV and got much more attention than this will

Khabib is the #3 LW contender who is recovering from a major knee injury. Of Course the UFC ins't happy.

He's also largely unknown to the casual fans and this kind of publicity will get his name out there. Also the UFC can now rag on WSoF for being a bush league org that allows brawls in the audience, so avoid their shows for your own safety!

I wander if the Diaz bros would have started shit with DC, Rockhold and Cain backing Khabib. lol that wouldve been great watching DC bodyslam a Diaz

Back