Are the Diaz Brothers the biggest stars in MMA?

I give zero shit about other people,I was a drug alcohol guy for 15 years and know very well what they do to human
You must have been into the heavier drugs than. Some of the most successful people I know smoke. My old boss who owns a mortgage company worth 10's of millions of dollars would smoke weed with me going to lunch in his $90k BMW. I'm sorry you had a hard time with it, but there's plenty of people who don't. If it was as bad as you say I don't think Gary Payton would've been putting up triple doubles an hour after smoking a blunt. Sounds like you just had a low tolerance to it. But it is no where close to being as bad for you as alcohol, pills, blow etc.

They got that status that people will like them no matter how many losses they get. They have a unique way of fighting and their toughness cannot be questioned. People will tune in for that because they know that what happened at the end of the Leon Edwards fight is always on the table.

I think you're wrong there. Nick is still every bit as popular. He got the biggest reaction in Florida for Masvidal/Usman 2 when the UFC were doing crowd shots. And that included NBA playes, NFL players and one of the Paul brothers. The crowd absolutely loved him. I guarantee when he returns to fight sometime this year, it will be the biggest event of 2021.

7l3quA1.gif
Are you 12? How did you measure the reaction? Seriously amazing stuff.

You must have been into the heavier drugs than. Some of the most successful people I know smoke. My old boss who owns a mortgage company worth 10's of millions of dollars would smoke weed with me going to lunch in his $90k BMW. I'm sorry you had a hard time with it, but there's plenty of people who don't. If it was as bad as you say I don't think Gary Payton would've been putting up triple doubles an hour after smoking a blunt. Sounds like you just had a low tolerance to it. But it is no where close to being as bad for you as alcohol, pills, blow etc.
Weed is no joke especially if you have a bit depressive side in you it could easily make it bigger and bigger by the years,I dont talk about once a week smokers I talk about weed heads like Diaz bros and as I said at first they are pro fighters and both were inactive for the best years at their careers(last post)

Nate got a belt created for him and they gave him 2 extra rounds even though he wasn't fighting in a main event or title fight. I hope for Nate's next fight he asks for a 6 round fight and they give it to him.
Don't forget to add that he lost both fights. Both.

Nate got a belt created for him and they gave him 2 extra rounds even though he wasn't fighting in a main event or title fight. I hope for Nate's next fight he asks for a 6 round fight and they give it to him.
Dana already said he is not really into doing these kinds of things. He only did it to get nate in the ring.

I don't think Nick Diaz is much of a draw or a star, no where near Nate imo.

Nate is interesting because I don't think his losses affect his popularity like a of other guys. That jab straight he rocked Leon with saved his stardom imo. It went from Nate not doing shit and looking akward for the entire fight to Nate would have KOd Leon if there was a 6th rd.

That saved him but even without it he is still a big draw. Curious to see what happens after his last fight in bis contract. Might see him in a big boxing gimmick fight.

Nick is a fighting legend. You probably missed it. But Nate is a fan favorite as he had a head start from his brother.

Nick is one of the most entertaining fighters the sport a has ever seen.

and Nate had that advantage introduced to the ufc audience and he held up his end of the bargain and entertained and had many great fights.

I don’t know what’s so hard to understand. If someone is a joy to watch win lose or draw they will have fans.

It’s lik wondering why rulon gardener wasn’t lived for his mma fights after beating yoshida.

it’s because he’s horrible to watch.

it’s like if the most popular flavor of soda is turd flavored and someone is like I like coke. It’s been a constant enjoyment for as long as I can remember.

but you’re like the favorite taste is railroad bum asshole with hooker spit.

I would still be like I prefer coke.

I think you're wrong there. Nick is still every bit as popular. He got the biggest reaction in Florida for Masvidal/Usman 2 when the UFC were doing crowd shots. And that included NBA playes, NFL players and one of the Paul brothers. The crowd absolutely loved him. I guarantee when he returns to fight sometime this year, it will be the biggest event of 2021.

7l3quA1.gif

Haha this! I actually had a buddy that lives in AZ and he was at 263. I asked him how big the reaction for Nate was and he said massive, 2nd only to Nick. Coincidentally, Chael Sonnen, who was live at the event, said as much on his youtube today as well.

Nick is a fighting legend. You probably missed it. But Nate is a fan favorite as he had a head start from his brother.

Nick is one of the most entertaining fighters the sport a has ever seen.

and Nate had that advantage introduced to the ufc audience and he held up his end of the bargain and entertained and had many great fights.

I don’t know what’s so hard to understand. If someone is a joy to watch win lose or draw they will have fans.

It’s lik wondering why rulon gardener wasn’t lived for his mma fights after beating yoshida.

it’s because he’s horrible to watch.

it’s like if the most popular flavor of soda is turd flavored and someone is like I like coke. It’s been a constant enjoyment for as long as I can remember.

but you’re like the favorite taste is railroad bum asshole with hooker spit.

I would still be like I prefer coke.

Just to add to your point. Usman is a phenomenal fighter, one of the best in the UFC hands down, but people are just starting to come around to him (and not as many that probably should either). Though in fairness Usman was a little boring before he started training in Denver (just my opinion). Jon Fitch was incredible in his prime, but his style wasn't fan friendly either, and because of that he got less opportunities and casuals wouldn't know him if he walked up to them and told him who he was.

They got that status that people will like them no matter how many losses they get. They have a unique way of fighting and their toughness cannot be questioned. People will tune in for that because they know that what happened at the end of the Leon Edwards fight is always on the table.

Basically they do draw beyond the UFC brand, not a whole lot of fighters do that in MMA even if there draw isnt close to someone like Conor.

Diaz bros should be in unlimited time fights ala Royce vs Saku

Back