Are the best LW ducking Khabib?

tenniswhiz

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
A lot of fans think Khabib is the #1 LW in the world, but just hasn't gone through the formality of winning the belt yet.

Dana once said "NOBODY wants to fight Khabib!" after Nate Diaz turned down a chance to face Khabib.
The same Nate Diaz that has the balls to fight Conor McGregor, mind you.

Khabib's only fight against an elite LW was against RDA, years ago.

It's kind of unfair when you think about it.
How is Khabib supposed to earn a title shot if the best guys won't fight him? And if he keeps beating lesser guys, fans say he is beating nobodies.
Hell, since Dana said that, hardly any top guys have stepped up to face Khabib.

A lot of fans think Khabib is the #1 LW in the world, but just hasn't gone through the formality of winning the belt yet.

Dana once said "NOBODY wants to fight Khabib!" after Nate Diaz turned down a chance to face Khabib.

How is Khabib supposed to earn a title shot if the best guys won't fight him? And if he keeps beating lesser guys, fans say he is beating nobodies.
Khabib is a glass man. No one's ducking him. He's the one that never shows up because he gets injured just from getting out of bed.

Besides that, he looked like shit in his last fight. Enough with the Khabib "GOAT" BS, his only victory worth mentioning is RDA, and that was a long time ago.

Yeah well every top guy nowadays campaigns for superfights and $$$$$. It makes more sense in a way than campaining for being ragdolled for peanuts.

Khabib to the so-called elites of the LW division:

bee.jpg

No one wants Khabib for a very good reason.

They can't stop the blanket.

Considering Cucuy vs RDA is scheduled, I believe Khabib is fighting for the title next

Khabib Naganabdhfnddjov: Looking for a fight

giphy.gif

Considering Cucuy vs RDA is scheduled, I believe Khabib is fighting for the title next

I think they want to make Eddie Vs Nate if Nate win again vs Conor.

Eddie Vs khabib doesn't "move the needle"...

True, but they still need title fights for Fox Sports cards

Yeah they're all ducking him.

They saw footage of him struggling to beat Gleison Tibau and Pat Healy, and were overcome with fear.

they don't want to do a whole training camp and then end up fighting someone else is all

Not that hard to duck somebody that almost never fights

I hope not, Eddie would be inactive for a long time

Considering they had to sign a guy to the UFC for his return fight (albeit on short notice), maybe.

Unfortunately for Khabib, every champ is about money fights these days and he doesn't move the needle.

Since Dana Said that, Khabib has fought ONCE. And was scheduled against a upper tier guy.

Most people don’t know who he is, and he’s one of the best blankets you’ll ever see. Even if a fighter thinks he can beat Khabib, he knows there’s a good chance it’ll be a snooze fest for at least part of the fight. No one like fighting blankets.

Back