Are some people irredeemable?

Yeah
images

Like the ol' saying goes, once you've eaten at least a dozen babies and drank their blood to keep your life force going, you never go back.

How the fuck does a relatively young guy have 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions and still be allowed to roam the streets?

There was a couple of threads here that people were talking about crime and punishment and how longer sentences do nothing to rehabilitate the offender.

I know there's a few places where the worst of the worst criminals are getting paid by the city to NOT commit crimes. I saw a video where the justification is that there's a hundred of these same pieces of shit that do the these crimes over and over, drive by shootings, armed robberies, assaults, etc..

There's a video, which I will not post here, of a guy with 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions under his belt who broke into a house and beat the ever living shit out of a lady. After been in jail/prison so many fucking times for some random, violent shit, how the fuck is this guy still allowed to roam around the streets?

In Chicago, the police on the news were talking about clamping down on a hundred people, who commit 90% of all the shootings in the city.

My Athletic and Explosive friend Denzel said it best:)

tumblr_mxinu200WK1ri8hoho1_500.png

Definitely! My big brother always loved to fart on people.

He is over 40 years old and he still loves to do that...

Most people arnt.

Unless you have a severe mental conditiom, u can change...lots of prisom guys just need rehabilitation.

Of course some people are corrupted to the point they are the equivilent of the blue screen of death....its sad but mayne they can manage the madness but bot fet rid of it.

Hardly, that guy is a maniac. Undeniably funny though.

That's the problem with atrocities in Africa, it's no doubt tragic but when they run around screaming naked or in wedding dresses, high as fuck and waving AKs ... The first reaction is to laugh and forget about the horrible shit they're doing.

Well he's not drinking the blood of children. That's quite the turn around imo.

I agree though. Did you see Beasts of No Nation? It was such a good movie. Taking children and turning them into monsters is such a fucked up thing.

How the fuck does a relatively young guy have 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions and still be allowed to roam the streets?

There was a couple of threads here that people were talking about crime and punishment and how longer sentences do nothing to rehabilitate the offender.

I know there's a few places where the worst of the worst criminals are getting paid by the city to NOT commit crimes. I saw a video where the justification is that there's a hundred of these same pieces of shit that do the these crimes over and over, drive by shootings, armed robberies, assaults, etc..

There's a video, which I will not post here, of a guy with 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions under his belt who broke into a house and beat the ever living shit out of a lady. After been in jail/prison so many fucking times for some random, violent shit, how the fuck is this guy still allowed to roam around the streets?

In Chicago, the police on the news were talking about clamping down on a hundred people, who commit 90% of all the shootings in the city.
I dunno, you strike me as a sex offender but you're still allowed on the net. It's a tough call.

This dumb idea shared by both liberals AND Christians that people can change.

This dumb idea shared by both liberals AND Christians that people can change.

Some people can.

Others, nope. ive heard kinder peeps say this person can rot in prison for life and think about the crimes they have done. eh dont think they care and any remorse is that they got caught.

Not all christians or liberals are so gullible. especially when it comes to crimes against children.

Look man, a regular person works 5days a week, maybe they'll be sick 10days (barring emergencies) a year.

That's what happened to this fine upstanding citizen, he was being a criminal 5 days a week, he just got caught at the most in-opportune times.

Back