Are some people irredeemable?

WorldofWarcraft

Holy Paladin
Banned
Reaction score
How the fuck does a relatively young guy have 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions and still be allowed to roam the streets?

There was a couple of threads here that people were talking about crime and punishment and how longer sentences do nothing to rehabilitate the offender.

I know there's a few places where the worst of the worst criminals are getting paid by the city to NOT commit crimes. I saw a video where the justification is that there's a hundred of these same pieces of shit that do the these crimes over and over, drive by shootings, armed robberies, assaults, etc..

There's a video, which I will not post here, of a guy with 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions under his belt who broke into a house and beat the ever living shit out of a lady. After been in jail/prison so many fucking times for some random, violent shit, how the fuck is this guy still allowed to roam around the streets?

In Chicago, the police on the news were talking about clamping down on a hundred people, who commit 90% of all the shootings in the city.

Last edited:
"Some men you just can't reach. So you get what we had here last week, which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. I don't like it any more than you men."

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.

Enter:

electric-chair.jpg

Ok, 38 arrests and 17 felony convictions. There's a whole bunch of motherfuckers who have these numbers and they're out roaming around committing violent crimes. Robbing, killing, raping.

His attorney's defense was that the perp overheard the white police officer use a racial slur.

Yes, in my line of work you see the worst of the worst…

the worst of humanity…some people are just plain evil and will never adjust their ways. They are similar to rabid, sick dogs that need to be put down.

There is evil out there in the world. (I’m not referring to biblical evil). But just evil, sociopathic, no remorse having, sick fucks out there.

I know many SJW’s and self-hating white liberals think that rehabilitation is the end all, be all cure to criminal behavior, but they are dead wrong.

Solar powered electric chair, so we can be green executors

A really amazing doc (as VICE always does) that followed General Butt Naked quite a bit. The man killed innocent children, drugged up child soldiers to kill for him, ate the hearts of his enemies and found Christ and turned his life around.

It's really really worth watching.

I am in support of trying to re-socials certain criminals like we do in Europe. It seems to be working all things considered. And giving them lower sentence and a chance to learn a job during their time prisons seems to prevent them from committing crimes after their release.

But it depends on the crime. For violent crimes its often more about punishing the perp to give some kind of justice to the victim. So for rapist or violent offenders that for example attacked a person for no reason. Its hard time.
Also some people are irredeemable. And we should get the death penalty back. Say's a lot about a society if we are not willing to kill someone that has committed murder. We basically put the murder's life over that from the victim which we should not do.

are they only committing misdemeanors, because I thought there was a 3 strikes and you're out law in most states? I know a guy in NJ that's serving time for printing counterfeit bills (a non violent crime), and got 20 years because he's had several prior offenses.

Of course. There are people that society is better off not having around.

A really amazing doc (as VICE always does) that followed General Butt Naked quite a bit. The man killed innocent children, drugged up child soldiers to kill for him, ate the hearts of his enemies and found Christ and turned his life around.

Yes, the severity of the crime says little as opposed to the attitude of said person.

People can do extremely cruel things when in an enviroment where said things are normal.

I'm not at all impressed by any security forces because whoever they apprehend eventually gets out once again. The prison business rakes in tons of money as long as it does nations need criminals.

I've watched this in the past--Butt Naked is an amusing character--but there's no evidence that he did what he said he did. He may be playing it up to make his "transformation" seem even more spectacular. He's clearly a showman and understands how to manipulate the media for his gain.

Last I checked he was still a preacher, which I thought was funny. The doc is years old at this point so I figured he may have gotten the itch to go back to killin', but I guess not.

No.

1 Peter 4 : 8 "Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins."

Christ died for all, so that all who believe in Him will be saved. That includes the worst of the worst, i.e Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc if they so choose. And I don't care if you don't like it, so choke on this;

Parable of the workers in the vineyard states as such;

Matthew 20 : 15-16 "Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous? “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

I don't care how much flack I get for this answer.

Love others as you would love yourself. Fact is no one wants to perish in hell fire. All want to be saved or redeemed regardless of admittance or not.

No.

1 Peter 4 : 8 "Above all, keep fervent in your love for one another, because love covers a multitude of sins."

Christ died for all, so that all who believe in Him will be saved. That includes the worst of the worst, i.e Hitler, Stalin, Mao, etc if they so choose. And I don't care if you don't like it, so choke on this;

Parable of the workers in the vineyard states as such;

Matthew 20 : 15-16 "Don’t I have the right to do what I want with my own money? Or are you envious because I am generous? “So the last will be first, and the first will be last.”

I don't care how much flack I get for this answer.

Love others as you would love yourself. Fact is no one wants to perish in hell fire. All want to be saved or redeemed regardless of admittance or not.

There is no reason to think that hitler and stalin and etc did or would have faith in Jesus. Their actions have shown as much. It is not just saying "oh, I believe in jesus"
That is not faith.

Matthew 7:16-20
"You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? "So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. "A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit.
"Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. "So then, you will know them by their fruits.

I would say many are irredeemable, but more to the point, I believe rapists and killers should never even get the chance to try.

Back