Social Are police too friendly with the proud boys?

The police across America are filled with white supremacists. The FBI has been talking about this for more than a decade now. I remember reading about this in like 2006.

It’s no surprise uneducated fascists like the cops are indoctrinated into white supremacy and nationalism. The cops love the proud boys
61Y9ogCrN3L._AC_UL600_SR600,600_.png

ALL major police forces in the united states require a 6 month police academy and either a 2yr criminal law degree associates or 2 yrs military plus most have a 1-2 yr probation where they can be fired for pretty much anything
this is absolutely, positively false.

I beg to differ. I think the police were too friendly with the looters, rioters and arsonists. They caused billions in damages. How much in damages did the Proud boys cost? Zero.

The police across America are filled with white supremacists. The FBI has been talking about this for more than a decade now. I remember reading about this in like 2006.

It’s no surprise uneducated fascists like the cops are indoctrinated into white supremacy and nationalism. The cops love the proud boys

giphy.gif

this is absolutely, positively false.
major police force note that word and i mentioned NYPD LAPD Chicago PD

pretty sure the 10 largest police forces in the US all req what i said .. and they make up like 1 million cops

major police force note that word and i mentioned NYPD LAPD Chicago PD

pretty sure the 10 largest police forces in the US all req what i said .. and they make up like 1 million cops
there aren't even a million cops in the entire country?????

If the proud boys started throwing stuff or being hostile like the left things would change
Proud boys have been plenty hostile. Maybe you just have a blind spot.

Proud boys have been plenty hostile. Maybe you just have a blind spot.

I don’t pay that much attention to them. From what I have seen, they are friendly towards officers, show up to protests or have their own rallies-but usually do not start the fights-at least the physical part of them. They are mostly douchey, but no where near the threat or menace that the media makes them out to be imo.

Back