Social Are police too friendly with the proud boys?

So the cops will only do their duty if someone respects them? What page of the manual is that?
No one said that but police are human and arent going to go out of their way for scum.

Unless the scum are the proud boys, or corrupt cops, then it's all good.

again, one side tends to be law abiding...

and other is openly hostile to law enforcement, not only including assaults, attempted murders, but doxxing on social media and showing up at their homes.
so yea, this isn't a brain teaser as to why the police may show preference to one side.

again, one side tends to be law abiding...

and other is openly hostile to law enforcement, not only including assaults, attempted murders, but doxxing on social media and showing up at their homes.
so yea, this isn't a brain teaser as to why the police may show preference to one side.
The proud boys are literally there to cause trouble, you'd think that would be something the cops would try and avoid instead of encourage it and then complain that there's violence. The real brain teaser here is why people are surprised there's criticism of cops when even cop defenders are basically admitting they don't do their job.

Police need to be impartial. It’s not a popularity contest.

They are only required to serve and protect those with a worshipful reverence for law enforcement personnel.

Imagine if the guy at the McDonald's register would only ring up the orders of those who first told him how much they respected him and the work he did.

I mean, it's too bad we don't live in a world like that. I say that sincerely. My point is that the poor guy at the register has to perform his job to the best of his ability no matter how much disrespect or even contempt his customers might have for him. AND he has to do it with a smile.

The absolute same should be true for every clock-punching cop.

The proud boys are literally there to cause trouble, you'd think that would be something the cops would try and avoid instead of encourage it and then complain that there's violence. The real brain teaser here is why people are surprised there's criticism of cops when even cop defenders are basically admitting they don't do their job.

when Proud boys go around pulling people from vehicles and beating the shit out of them, murdering 8 year old girls, attacking police officers, looting teh fuck out of businesses and family owned stores, then, and maybe then I will side with you.

it's so interesting that you are more outraged over the proud boys than what Antifa and BLM have been doing.

when Proud boys go around pulling people from vehicles and beating the shit out of them, murdering 8 year old girls, attacking police officers, looting teh fuck out of businesses and family owned stores, then, and maybe then I will side with you.

it's so interesting that you are more outraged over the proud boys than what Antifa and BLM have been doing.
The topic is literally proud boys. Are the cops too friendly with them? Obviously, yes, unless you think they should be chummy chummy with a far right militia?

They are only required to serve and protect those with a worshipful reverence for law enforcement personnel.

Imagine if the guy at the McDonald's register would only ring up the orders of those who first told him how much they respected him and the work he did.

I mean, it's too bad we don't live in a world like that. I say that sincerely. My point is that the poor guy at the register has to perform his job to the best of his ability no matter how much disrespect or even contempt his customers might have for him. AND he has to do it with a smile.

The absolute same should be true for every clock-punching cop.
People are here explaining the rationale behind the incompetence, which I guess is a concession in a way.

ITT: A bunch of libtards who are cool with Burning, Looting and Murdering.

"Wah wah, wah, The Proud Boys are such trouble makers." As black owned businesses get looted and burned to the ground, proving that black lives truly don't matter at all to BLM.

But yea, the cops and Proud Boys are the problem.

d-TYFLk-E-1.gif

not at all. police are majority-racist and so are the proud boys. this is expected.

The topic is literally proud boys. Are the cops too friendly with them? Obviously, yes, unless you think they should be chummy chummy with a far right militia?

they are not a militia though.
I know this thread is about Proud Boys. I'm just offering an explanation as to why police may treat them more respectfully...than a group that literally calls for the abolishment and in some cases murder of them.

surely you can understand why, right?

ITT: A bunch of libtards who are cool with Burning, Looting and Murdering.

"Wah wah, wah, The Proud Boys are such trouble makers." As black owned businesses get looted and burned to the ground, proving that black lives truly don't matter at all to BLM.

But yea, the cops and Proud Boys are the problem.

d-TYFLk-E-1.gif

They’re saying that the police should just stand there and not interact with citizens who aren’t throwing things at them. Arrest them but not antifa. And I debunked every one of those accusations more than adequately

Stop spreading your cheeks for Antifa and BLM. When the Proud Boys start Burning Looting and Murdering like your scumbag heroes I will then be concerned about how friendly the cops are towards the Proud Boys.

Back