Are people using Tinder going on dates, or straight to the house for sex?

No shit. In my day we would have to go out and try to remember names, pretend we were listening, and act like we might call the next day. This is like ordering pizza online. Revolutionary!

I was just talking to an old GF about this kind of shit the other day,how the dress code is way different too.

Bring back stone washed jeans.

how does it work? I'm moving to a new country in a month and initially I will know almost no one there. hopefully the "foreign student with weird accent" thing works with girls, but this stuff doesnt seem to be a bad idea either. living in a small town with judgemental people who love to gossip, I've never thought of trying anything like until now.

how does it work? I'm moving to a new country in a month and initially I will know almost no one there. hopefully the "foreign student with weird accent" thing works with girls, but this stuff doesnt seem to be a bad idea either. living in a small town with judgemental people who love to gossip, I've never thought of trying anything like until now.

Swipe right if you'd hit

Swipe left if you ain't about that life

Swipe right if you'd hit

Swipe left if you ain't about that life

it shows you people from around the area, you pick the ones you'd hit, if they want to bang you too, it arranges a meeting? you log in with your fb profile but nothing is shown on your fb? sounds good. I think I'll have fun in Germany

I love when men speak for women. Probably got this shit from a GQ article written by a 22 year old intern.

No...just the experience of this 42 year old man.

Shouldn't you be out burning bras anyway?

A lot of talking out of asses in this thread.

No, the app and the communication within it conforms to all other daily realities. Girls using it to have casual one-night stands is the exception, not the rule.

My friend is a very good looking guy and he has met several girls on there for casual sex, but none of them were much to look at to be honest. Mostly older women, single mums etc.

I guess if you live in a big city it may well be different.

No, the app and the communication within it conforms to all other daily realities. Girls using it to have casual one-night stands is the exception, not the rule.
This

Where you live makes a BIG difference.

and this

I thought it was just me after hearing all the hype, but I got to talking to one of my employees about it. He's literally a model. The best looking guy I've ever seen in person (slight homo) and he can't even get a girl to meet him around here either. I'm sure it's possible with 4's, sure, but no attractive ones. Mention the idea of meeting in person to any semi attractive girl around here and the conversation is finished without fail.

Last edited:
I got divorced earlier this year, and since I work way too much to try to meet women in person, I got all the main 3 (POF, OKC, and Tinder). Never got laid off Tinder, but had lots of luck with the other 2.

All about the city bro. If you live in a large city then increased population, the more chances of horny girls then more likely you will smash. Not sure about foreign countries though. You need to have short conversation about smashing and thats it. Cut the bs

This.

Sure there are some women who are down for that, but usually they are not the type of women you would want to hook up with anyways. (At least I dont) Ive had one straight to the house, put on a movie, then hookup encounter, and the chick was sketchy as hell. She had a kid (who was home), asked me if I wanted to buy some speed(who the hell does speed) and was huge - not fat, but thick and 6ft+.

Ill take getting drinks then hooking up with woman with a good personality over that any day of the week.

Some people, yes, me no. I'm probably the most open person on this site.

I live in an extremely poor city in a poor county, San Bernadino. Inherently, that means girls are sluttier and easier to pick off.

Most of them are single mom's. IF they can't get somebody to watch their kid, you have to go to their house once said child is asleep......unless your game is weak, what else are you going to do?

I know this is Sherdog, but some of us do have game and vagina obtaining abilities. weird I know

Smashing desperate single moms isnt game. Any woman that is willing to let a complete stranger come into their home with the intention of hooking up, while their child is there, is sketchy as hell. If you dont mind women like that, more power to you, but that certainly doesnt take game.

If youre actually able to do with successful women, thats game. And yes, there are successful women on tinder.

Back