Are people using Tinder going on dates, or straight to the house for sex?

met multitudes of girls of POF and OkCupid. Never went on a single date, went to their house everytime and smashed first time. w/o fail. shit is too easy

Make sure you go to their house tho, that's the key. Don't know where you live, can ball out when you want, and that way you can't get your car keyed....

Damn , that's boss level shit there :eek:The only time i've smashed on tinder was after a " normal " date and the chick invited me to come over. You have a routine or something ?

Not sure where you guys come from but I've no luck with Tinder or POF.

Tinder, I hear it's easy to bang a girl..really? I ask them to link up in the next day or two, shits going cool until they stop talking to me and completely blank me. Fucking useless.

The thing is , you don't want to talk " too much" there otherwise the girl is going to get bored. Of course you must talk a bit to create some type of connection then try to set a date( or a meet up to smash but im no expert at this yet lol ) as soon as possible or at least get the number.

Damn , that's boss level shit there :eek:The only time i've smashed on tinder was after a " normal " date and the chick invited me to come over. You have a routine or something ?

The internet, where people lie.

He's probably chatting shit.

Not sure where you guys come from but I've no luck with Tinder or POF.

Tinder, I hear it's easy to bang a girl..really? I ask them to link up in the next day or two, shits going cool until they stop talking to me and completely blank me. Fucking useless.

It's something your saying in the messaging, I mean if they're swiping right, they like your pics. Or maybe you're taking too long to ask to meet up, so you can meat them down, like the other guy on here said. Also, you may be in a city where there are few hot chicks and the singles scene sucks. Where you live makes a BIG difference.

If your not using the excuse called 'dating' to fuck someone your a beta bitch

I had no luck with it, and I'm moderately attractive. Ended up setting up one date with a middle aged woman; then cancelled. Someone should upload a huge black dick pic to their facebook page for their Tinder profile. Maybe draw some eyes and a smile on it in MSpaint.

Someone should upload a huge black dick pic to their facebook page for their Tinder profile. Maybe draw some eyes and a smile on it in MSpaint.

Can confirm this doesn't work. I just don't get women

The internet, where people lie.

He's probably chatting shit.

Some people, yes, me no. I'm probably the most open person on this site.

I live in an extremely poor city in a poor county, San Bernadino. Inherently, that means girls are sluttier and easier to pick off.

Most of them are single mom's. IF they can't get somebody to watch their kid, you have to go to their house once said child is asleep......unless your game is weak, what else are you going to do?

I know this is Sherdog, but some of us do have game and vagina obtaining abilities. weird I know

typically these girls message a few times on the app before they ask for numbers. then a few text conversations, then come over and smash. like clockwork.

Girls are on those sites for a reason my dudes

I thought you were momma's homeboy? Just call her and ask.

Some people, yes, me no. I'm probably the most open person on this site.

I live in an extremely poor city in a poor county, San Bernadino. Inherently, that means girls are sluttier and easier to pick off.

Most of them are single mom's. IF they can't get somebody to watch their kid, you have to go to their house once said child is asleep......unless your game is weak, what else are you going to do?

I know this is Sherdog, but some of us do have game and vagina obtaining abilities. weird I know

makes sense , didnt think about that haha

I've been using tinder for months now. I've met a lot of girls but my game needs work lol , i've been on many dates but only got laid once with this app.One chick invited me to her house for a one night but something felt off , decided not to go.

Two bulls are over looking a pasture of cows and the young bull turns to the older bull and says "Let's run down there and fuck one of those cows". The older bull turns and says "How bout we just walk down there and fuck them all".

The moral is be relaxed and confident. Women want sex just as men do, most just don't want you to know it.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle :icon_idea

I hear a lot of stories about dudes smashing a lot of chicks throught Tinder, easy hookups.
I have a fair amount of matches, but most of those broads still want to be wined and dined or are only on there for the attention in my experience. And a lot of 6s and 7s who have very bad attitudes.

Two bulls are over looking a pasture of cows and the young bull turns to the older bull and says "Let's run down there and fuck one of those cows". The older bull turns and says "How bout we just walk down there and fuck them all".

The moral is be relaxed and confident. Women want sex just as men do, most just don't want you to know it.

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle :icon_idea

I love when men speak for women. Probably got this shit from a GQ article written by a 22 year old intern.

The latter, use the app myself and have yet to actually go on a 'date'.

My wallets thank Tinder for their greatness.

I have done both, but let us just say there is very little long term on tinder.

these are great times you kids are living in.....

No shit. In my day we would have to go out and try to remember names, pretend we were listening, and act like we might call the next day. This is like ordering pizza online. Revolutionary!

Back