Are people overestimating Wonderboy against Tyron Woodley ?

J

JollyRants

I think Woodley gonna crushed Wonderboy heres why. One Wonderboy got controlled on the ground and destroyed by Matt Brown. I know you guys will say well uh duh Johny Hendricks couldnt get him down so that means Woodley cant. Johny Hendricks is not Tyron Woodley, hes not as fast or explosive as Woodley, plus he has a terrible weight cut thats been destroying him. I think Tyron is gonna close the distance superfast and landbombs on Wonderboy dump him to the mat and end his life. I know you guys will say oh Wonderboy has improved on the ground i just think noones really been able to get him there and Woodley will. Also people act like Wonderboy is unhittable hes not Jake dropped him with a bomb in there fight. Also i dont think the UFC wont allow Woodley to fight Nick and make him fight Wonderboy and he will destroy him and make everyone who doubted him feel like an idiot.
SpitefulTenseAntlion.gif
UFC_145_Brown_vs_Thompson_01.jpg
UFC_145_Brown_vs_Thompson_02.jpg
UFC_145_Brown_vs_Thompson_05.jpg
UFC_145_Brown_vs_Thompson_04.jpg
Matt+Brown+Stephen+Thompson+UFC+145+Jones+5zt_Uk22R6Jl.jpg
Imcoming Wonderboy fans lol.
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am estimating Wonderboy the perfect amount.

I may be underestimating Woodley though

Wonderwoman's best wins are Hendricks and Rory.

Hendricks sucks. He just lost to Kelvin. and the Rory fight was a complete DUD. There was no domination, they stared at each other for the first 15 minutes and Rory got his ankles kicked.

T-Wood wins via BBC genetics.

Obviously Woodley has a chance, but Wonderboy's striking is at a completely different level. But there's always a lucky punch.

Woodley might say a lot of dumb shit but he is really underrated around here. I wouldn't be blown away if he beat Thompson at all.

The amount of people that wrote him completely off against Lawler was fucking ridiculous.

Yes they are.
Woodley can knock ouy anybody, no matter how good of a striker Wonderboy is.
Plus wrestling.

I'd favor Wonderboy but people who act like Woodley has 0 chance apply wishfull thinking because he knocked out the beloved Lawler.

Wonderwoman's best wins are Hendricks and Rory.

Hendricks sucks. He just lost to Kelvin. and the Rory fight was a complete DUD. There was no domination, they stared at each other for the first 15 minutes and Rory got his ankles kicked.

T-Wood wins via BBC genetics.

Better to have a DUD WIN rather than get mocked, slapped around, and taken down for three rounds against Rory lol.

method=get&s=tyron-woodley-rory-macdonald-gif.gif

watch T-Wood Vs RoryMac

Then watch Wonderboy Vs RoryMac

I'm not with you on that one TS.

I think so. I'd still pick Wonderboy but Woodley is legit. He's not going to be an easy fight for any WW.

That fight against Brown was a long time ago when Thompson barely got into the UFC and had no takedown defense

although Woodley's speed would be a dangerous factor in the fight regardless

I think your thread is more about how much you're overestimating Woodley's chances. You're just like them, going full retard for whoever you're rooting for, not actually trying to predict.

wonderboy is proving he is the best current WW everytime he fights. his last 6 fights are nothing short of impressive. Woodley can beat him, but he is not the best fighter between the two of them.

wonderboy is proving he is the best current WW everytime he fights. his last 6 fights are nothing short of impressive. Woodley can beat him, but he is not the best fighter between the two of them.
If Tyron had better cardio he would beat the shit out of Wonderwoman over 5 rounds. The only issue here is cardio. He fades. Tyron has more MMA skillz than WB

If Tyron had better cardio he would beat the shit out of Wonderwoman over 5 rounds. The only issue here is cardio. He fades. Tyron has more MMA skillz than WB
I don't agree with this. Wonderboy's striking is extremely unique in MMA, and very hard to defend against. tyron has the wrestling but that's gonna be it when it comes to his advantages...

Back