Are people forgetting that the UFC, Novitzky and Jones said that...

Didn’t you say they’d make sure he never popped on a test?

And how would they explain if jones had short or med term metabolites or a big spike in m3?
He popped and they moved an event to a whole new state and he fought anyway..... I was right all along. Lol .what they did was even worse than what I said.

I brought this up in the “Jones confirmed clean” thread. Crazy that these long lasting traces miraculously disappeared in time for his post fight test.
you realize he failed 3 tests and passed 4 from aug to dec?

You didn’t read the article on Stanley close enough. He tested positive between July and May of the following year.

Yes, but not all his tests were taken to be the same failure; the ones that were very close in time were. Contrast with Jones.

And again, jones hasn’t “proven” to be. That’s why he fought at 232.

I think he's proven to be an idiot. It was idiotic, for instance, to juice for UFC 214 after popping for UFC 200. Nobody has claimed the 214 failure was from the UFC 200 drugs pulsing.

Yes, but not all his tests were taken to be the same failure; the ones that were very close in time were. Contrast with Jones.

I think he's proven to be an idiot. It was idiotic, for instance, to juice for UFC 214 after popping for UFC 200. Nobody has claimed the 214 failure was from the UFC 200 drugs pulsing.
You think Stanley was reingesting?

The arbitration agreement discusses the 2017 result.

the pictograms will be staying in his system for years to come? They were constantly pointing this out and why did it not show up in this test but the pre-fight test?

so wounder now what jon sayswhen he fails the next one cause he passed tests since saying that.

he cant dec 6th say that was left over from ufc 214 test to being clean with nothing to than say it left over from ufc 214 test.

he have to come up witha new lie

so wounder now what jon sayswhen he fails the next one cause he passed tests since saying that.

he cant dec 6th say that was left over from ufc 214 test to being clean with nothing to than say it left over from ufc 214 test.

he have to come up witha new lie
you're aware he's had 4 other clean tests since 214 (in 2018)?

His quote isn’t what you described it as.

It was “I’m learning about this Turanibol. And I’m hearing that it could be in my system for the next 7 years, which is really scary.”

Please parse.

just means your comment didn't make any sense...

jon said the drug will be in his system for years so that already shows he was lying.

the next lie team jones comes up with should actually have a chance to be true.

It was “I’m learning about this Turanibol. And I’m hearing that it could be in my system for the next 7 years, which is really scary.”

Please parse.
i thought you were implying the 7 years applied to him. he's just saying he doesn't know how long it could be there. it's a pretty meaningless statement overall. fact is we don't know.

he was tested by the CSAS, not USADA...different tested conditions

jon said the drug will be in his system for years so that already shows he was lying.

the next lie team jones comes up with should actually have a chance to be true.
wait - what was the lie?

jon didn't say the drug will be in his system for years. you're making that up. he doesn't know.

Please parse.
ok. so he's saying it could be in his system for a long time....and?

wait - what was the lie?

jon didn't say the drug will be in his system for years. you're making that up. he doesn't know.

at the presser he said maybe up to 7 years

also team jones said the 3 failed tests and the dec 6th tests was all cause stuff was left over in his body since ufc 214.

that where the whole pinatgram talk came from.

the pictograms will be staying in his system for years to come? They were constantly pointing this out and why did it not show up in this test but the pre-fight test?
They should've tossed a couple picograms in there for good measure

Back