Are people forgetting that the UFC, Novitzky and Jones said that...

It will potentially show up in some tests and not in others because there is some residue of the drug left in his body. But this residue will only become detectable if they've happened to pulse into his blood at some time shortly before the test. Therefore, sometimes it will be detectable, sometimes not. It's unpredictable; it's far too complex for science to predict at this point, since so many factors are at play.

but conspiracy bro

everything in the world is black or white

Pretty sure it didn’t show up in this test because CSAC doesn’t test for the metabolites

why is frank mir not pulsing? lol
out of 100s of fighters 1000s of tests only jon is "pulsing"

Pulsing. Sometimes they show up, other times they don't. Apparently they can get stored in fat and sometimes they get released. Didn't you listen to any of their bullshit?

So imagine if you take a full shot of this steroid and not try to cycle it ... you probably only need to do it for one full month and it will last a decade!

Pulsing man. It only shows up when Juicehead has a fight to train for. A really weird coincidence tbh.

No one forgets. And will be reminded the next time he pops because the training released the trace amounts of the residual amounts, or vice-versa, I forget.

"I'll be back" -- pictograms

It will potentially show up in some tests and not in others because there is some residue of the drug left in his body. But this residue will only become detectable if they've happened to pulse into his blood at some time shortly before the test. Therefore, sometimes it will be detectable, sometimes not. It's unpredictable; it's far too complex for science to predict at this point, since so many factors are at play.

Yes, I think the official explanation was along these lines. So, following that line of explanation, what was the point of administering further drug tests? Just to see whether his pinch of salt is pulsing on a particular day?

They just gave Jones a free pass to test positive in pictograms.

When he got caught and suspended a year and half ago ... he was caught with 80 pitcograms. Which they believed was first time use.

60 pictograms a year and half later ... that is one amazing steroid where you can accidently take a tainted supplement dust version of it and its good for a year and half later.
Lmao might actually be the first over the counter supplement that works

JJ screwing the UFC again. They fully expected him to keep using and test positive post fight, but that dummy actually did quit and tested negative !

the pictograms will be staying in his system for years to come? They were constantly pointing this out and why did it not show up in this test but the pre-fight test?
you really should use an actual quote.

why is frank mir not pulsing? lol
out of 100s of fighters 1000s of tests only jon is "pulsing"
frank mir wasn't tested for 2 years and we have no idea when he used to begin with. he only got caught when the detection methods improved and the detection window increased.

Expect randomly failed drug tests for randomly pulsing for the rest of his career. Fail, fail, fail, clean, clean ,fail, clean ,fail..

They said "pulsing" was caused by training and weight cutting. When was his training and weight cutting at it's peak but before the fight? And lo and behold, no positive. On the other hand, he could have been cycling before his string of failed tests and then the M3 metabolite goes away in 6 months like the science had already shown in the first place.
why would he cycle tbol when he's subject to random testing and tbol has a long detection window after being suspended for......tbol.

why would he cycle tbol when he's subject to random testing and tbol has a long detection window after being suspended for......tbol.
Because

th

th

th

he makes bad decisions?

Obviously not, I'm just pointing out the absurdity in their statements before the fight. People think that this new test somehow vindicates Jones but due to the things they had said before the fight, it only makes Jon Jones seem more guilty.
THIS!

If we don't forget the picograms.. eat it up with a smile on our face, does that make us haters? On fight night op would have 70 likes. Ten days later it's 5. This is a weird sport where fans have to try and institute their own sense of justice and steer public opinion back to the truth. If they do for too long they become haters. I guess the way is to just drop it and simply feel jaded and disappointed.

Funny.. that people thought Jon was actually going to be punished for 4 years. I was laughing at ya. The turn snitch thing.. wow, I never saw that coming. Usada needs to disappear or I don't believe I can predict fights with top fighters anymore. There is zero trust or credibility now. They gave Jon a deal and turned him into an informant? This isn't a federal drug running case. It's the most egregious, obvious sign of corruption. If the picos weren't enough. But nobody talks about it. Who did Jon snitch on today? He going undercover somewhere? Dumb.

Edit: he had no drugs in his system LMAO!!!!! Oh my God.. Add bad lately sorry op.

Last edited:
Back