Are ninjas real?

SlamMan

Bisping p4p
Platinum Member
Reaction score
My question is simple Do you think there is a low profile ninja or karate monk somewhere in the world that has the skills fitness and mindset needed to beat any of the current UFC champs? Its fighting lots train it lots take it seriously like buddist monks. Is there anyone out there?

Orrr would they just get laid on for 5 rounds by a panic wrestler even if there was?

My question is simple Do you think there is a low profile ninja or karate monk somewhere in the world that has the skills fitness and mindset needed to beat any of the current UFC champs? Its fighting lots train it lots take it seriously like buddist monks. Is there anyone out there?

Orrr would they just get laid on for 5 rounds by a panic wrestler even if there was?
ieeRSPq_zpsd37a1e6c.gif

N you call yourself a fight fan? Smh...

Shaolin monks are like a level athletes. They beat any UFC fighter with minimal training

I tought the Diaz bros were ninjas

Bro it's all WWE now. So I guess it depends on who they want as champion. Spoiler below, scroll down.

U suck.

I always wondered that

Seriously, there has to be some stalk by night ninja faction out there that can kill humans with their bare hands in seconds

Maybe they're waiting for the reebok deal to end

Any ninja could have dropped any UFC champ. They would have jumped em in the alley with a knife.

We'll find out if the UFC introduces the mens Atom Weight division.

Anthony Pettis was the modern day Ninja, and we all saw what happened to him.

Entirely different environments. A ninja is never looking for direct combat.

A mma fight is exactly that. A direct confrontation.

My roommate thinks there is but they would never fight for money and fame because they don't want it. I don't think there is. I think they would get grapplefucked. We argue about this often.

I know at least 4-5 ninjas,and few that think they are

Ninjas are still around. You just have to know where to look...

images-1.jpg

I think a ninja that knew pressure points and ninjitsu would kill someone in the UFC, literally.

Ninjas were real. They existed during feudal Japan. The Ninja way of life doesn't exist any more. There are Martial Arts schools that teach Ninjutsu. The practitioners call themselves Ninjas. One of the only styles that claims to have an authentic Ninja lineage is Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu.

Now would these guys beat UFC champions? No! And no there is no Shaolin Monk or Karate master training in some dojo somewhere that would beat a UFC champion. If they could they would test their skills in MMA. After all who doesn't want to make money? Even if you throw away the rules all you need to do is go to an MMA gym and have someone film you on camera fighting an MMA fighter to show that you are on their level. I've looked around Youtube for this before. It has been done.

Ninjas were real. They existed during feudal Japan. The Ninja way of life doesn't exist any more. There are Martial Arts schools that teach Ninjutsu. The practitioners call themselves Ninjas. One of the only styles that claims to have an authentic Ninja lineage is Bujinkan Budo Taijutsu.

Now would these guys beat UFC champions? No! And no there is no Shaolin Monk or Karate master training in some dojo somewhere that would beat a UFC champion. If they could they would test their skills in MMA. After all who doesn't want to make money? Even if you throw away the rules all you need to do is go to an MMA gym and have someone film you on camera fighting an MMA fighter to show that you are on their level. I've looked around Youtube for this before. It has been done.

That second clip is stupid. A ninja wouldn't step into a cage and fight. He'd catch Cruz walking out of the gym heading to his car and stab him with a knife laced with cyanide.

Back