Are Moms tougher than singletons. (WMMA haters not required)

Crom Cruach

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just wondering with Makenzie Derns return to the ring if having a child makes a woman a better fighter.
It is considered one of the most physically difficult and painful things a human being can do.
I'm a dude and I have 20 years martial arts experience so I know how hardship can make you tougher.
I also have watched a few children getting born and that shit is no joke for the non-martial artist.

So. What you think Sherbros. Does grinding another human being out of your va-jay-jay bring the steel.
Does wanting to lay and bang, make you want to stand and bang.

Getting the shit beat out of you > Vagina pushing out baby, which is something is designed to do.

Sorry but birth is not tougher than fighting.

Don't even give any serious answers to this shit lol.

It's not much of a compliment, but they show a hell of a lot more heart than Conor ever did

People must be missing Pridejitzoo, several people are making these shit threads now lol

Nunes - Gay
Shevchenko - No kid
Andrade - Gay

If you want to become a UFC WMMA Champion you won't get it done as a mom.

5DHbjmz.gif

Nunes - Gay
Shevchenko - No kid
Andrade - Gay

Most serious WMMA fighters don't get pregnant while competing. If they were already a mom though that's a different thing.

Nunes - Gay
Shevchenko - No kid
Andrade - Gay

I dunno.

There's something in it. If Cowboy can go on a run because he has a kid why not a chick.
Michelle Waterson has improved since getting her mini-me on the go.

Having your nuts slightly grazed is 10 times worse than child birth.

Just wondering with Makenzie Derns return to the ring if having a child makes a woman a better fighter.
It is considered one of the most physically difficult and painful things a human being can do.
I'm a dude and I have 20 years martial arts experience so I know how hardship can make you tougher.
I also have watched a few children getting born and that shit is no joke for the non-martial artist.

So. What you think Sherbros. Does grinding another human being out of your va-jay-jay bring the steel.
Does wanting to lay and bang, make you want to stand and bang.

The short answer is yes...
ewMlNvq.png

It's not much of a compliment, but they show a hell of a lot more heart than Conor ever did
ya he showed 0 heart in the nate diaz fights. fuckin casuals man.. painful

Can't understand why this gets moved to lightweights and Floyd (boxer) puts up an instagram post about Conor (retired MMA fighter) and it stays in the heavies.

Relevant discussion is relevant.

Back