Relationship Are men afraid to approach women nowadays?

Are you more hesitant to approach women in todays world?

• Total voters
maybe later
yeah that's me
& awwww thank you.
(you have strange taste brother)

Easy there. Didn't say you were my type. Just wouldn't call you "an ugly mofo".

Judging (in a friendly way) other guys' conquests is a fun activity. Maybe I'll throw my hat in the ring too.

Just like all the millionaires , 6'3 bench 275lb, dates 9s sherdoggers.

Just to be clear, having a net worth of $1M isn't crazy and is easy attainable before retirement age for most westerners. Height is completely out of control and benching teh 275 is a reasonable strength goal for an average male training for a few years. Dating 9's might be tough but I have dated a couple of 9's (lingerie model, fitness model) so it's not impossible.

Read an article recently where women were complaining about not being invited to business trips/conferences or private meetings and had to laugh.

They have the power to ruin any man’s life and career with a single tweet or interview, true or not.
Their pissed the me too. Movement has taken away the out off town conference fucknto the top opportunities

Yes.

Men were always afraid to, but didn't really have much of a crutch back then. Nowadays, dudes can hide out on Tinder, social media, and other dating apps to approach women that they wouldn't have balls to approach in real life.

This isn't necessarily a bad thing, because there is less competition for men who talk to women in-person.

Yes 100%.

Guys are pussies nowadays.

Look at me, I'm a ugly mofo and still get laid cause I'll talk to every girls out there.

I don't care if I go 0/27 in a night out,
Can always be 1/28.

Fuckin' HESPECT!

{<redford}

Because of fucking Gillette
giphy.webp

Also perhaps all the social media and online dating apps have made men keyboard Casanovas but real life Poindexters

Lol, I never understood this part of the commercial.

Approaching women on the street is crass, a bit brutish but it isn't exactly the same as harrassment/predatory behavior, which the commercial attempts to liken it to. If she says not interested and he keeps pestering her or stalking that's another thing.

Im feeling a 6 page thread here with 50 percent chance of random conflict

100% - All women themed threads turn into fights. There must be some primal "fight for a mate" mechanism triggered in some of these dudes' brains or something when the topic comes up.

100% - All women themed threads turn into fights. There must be some primal "fight for a mate" mechanism triggered in some of these dudes' brains or something when the topic comes up.

Including WMMA threads in the heavies with all the weird white-knights

Read an article recently where women were complaining about not being invited to business trips/conferences or private meetings and had to laugh.

They have the power to ruin any man’s life and career with a single tweet or interview, true or not.
Article please.

I have been in the same relationship for almost 35 years, so I would be out of practice, but I would have the same confidence I used to have. It’s not rocket science. Be yourself.

Just got out of a 15 year relationship/marriage.

It's as easy as riding a bike again, plus you have the confidence and wisdom from being older and not giving a fuck, which probably helps your game.

Yes because they use apps and are 90% scumbags in general

Could be true due to social media and girls always complaining about all the creeps constantly approaching them and bugging them during their free time.

Lol, I never understood this part of the commercial.

Approaching women on the street is crass, a bit brutish but it isn't exactly the same as harrassment/predatory behavior, which the commercial attempts to liken it to. If she says not interested and he keeps pestering her or stalking that's another thing.

Same here

If she rejected his advances and he kept approaching her then I could totally understand homeboy intervening. There was absolutely nothing wrong with what he did that's why the commercial stopped airing and got so many bad reviews LOL

Back