Relationship Are men afraid to approach women nowadays?

Are you more hesitant to approach women in todays world?

• Total voters
I used to keep hitting and striking out on chicks 99% of the time just to prove to my mates that I'm not gay but at the very least bisexual.

<Fedor23>
AdoredAnyGroundbeetle-size_restricted.gif

Naah… my game is strong.;)
christopher-walken-the-continental.gif

I reckon if dudes are getting right signs they prolly make move. I’m not sure if younger guys are more pussified or not.

Honestly think alot dudes irl prolly have better odds than online, (if u got some wit & charm to go with initial attraction).

Last edited:
@Sonny Qc Is saying straight facts. You can strikeout without swinging the bat but you will never hit a homerun. Got to go for it. Worst case scenario she's not into you. Oh well same spot as not trying. And best case which happens more often than you'd think. You are not sleeping alone.

But to TS question I say yes. And I love it. Soyboys will be soyboys. Increases my odds.

Thanks to #metoo. Not to downplay the importance of the movement which helped exposing a lot of sexual predators out there but it also created a lot of false accusations that can end a man's life. It's not worth it.

Sorry but this is BS. Dudes not making a move to ask for a number or date has nothing to do with them being paranoid or getting accused of rape and everything to do with dating apps accustoming them to risk-less flirting over text and mindless swiping instead of sharpening their personal and conversational skills

Thanks to #metoo. Not to downplay the importance of the movement which helped exposing a lot of sexual predators out there but it also created a lot of false accusations that can end a man's life. It's not worth it.
This is just an excuse guys use because they’re afraid of rejection. All it did was give them justification for not wanting to ever be hurt.
Guess what guys, you will get rejected. And you will get hurt. You can’t avoid that by downloading some mod for life that makes you impervious the same way you do whenever you play any competitive online game. Sometimes in real life you lose.
We never should have done that shit where kids play sports but don’t keep score, and nobody loses. It fucked up an entire generation of boys.

When I was single I would chat with any woman I wanted to. I found it funny when men were too shy to talk to women. Now to be honest I am a manlet but I did very well and my current girlfriend I met out at a bar and she loves me and she's a hottie, so I must be doing something right!

I can guarantee you I got laid more than you did and had better looking GF's than you also brother.
Posted some pics here many times.

Don't be salty, you don't know me.

Can you repost some of those pics? Some of us haven't seen. And if that's you in your avatar you aren't a bad looking guy.

Can you repost some of those pics? Some of us haven't seen. And if that's you in your avatar you aren't a bad looking guy.

maybe later
yeah that's me
& awwww thank you.
(you have strange taste brother)

I'm a good looking guy and I dont approach women.

Why?

Tinder.

I know every single girl I find attractive has 1000 guys in their tinder inbox. Their ego is already insanely inflated. I'm not gonna feed into that.

I give them a look that conveys "I want to fuck you, badly" but never actually approach them. If they are into me enough they will do it for me.

It makes for a fun game, both of us eye fucking eachother day after day. Shes probably thinking holy fuck why wont he just talk to me already

Little does she know I have a girlfriend so I can wait indefinitely

Back