Are long beards an advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are literally 10X the poster I am, popularity-wise.
I hate kicking Ronda when she's down (insert zinger about Holly kicking her when she's up) so I have learned to accept that I won't ever be that well "liked".... sigh....

I wonder if more hair would provide more protection in the cup area. More padding.

Probably a disadvantage, if anything. It is a well known fact that the amount of interest women pay to you is directly proportional to the amount of hair on your face. However, the more time you spend with women is INVERSELY proportional to how much you can train. Therefore, because bearded dudes are spending too much time getting tail, they tend to underperform as fighters.

I liked your post because I have a big beard and no girls. You gave me hope.

I believe a beard makes it harder to slip out of chokeholds

People used to put Vaseline in their beards back in the day. Punches would slip right off their face.

I another scummy thing you can do in sparring is wear your head gear a little loose so when someone really lands well it'll spin and then a lot of the force is dispelled and you get a break.

Didn't help Johnny Hendricks glass chin from getting shattered.

The reason that beards are not typically allowed to be very long in boxing is because it can be used to rub in somebody's eye. That is why boxers have to cut it shorter.

you can't see a guys chin.... like Roy Nelson, you can't even see where his chin is so how do you aim?

Roy nelson blocks punches with his own face so you don't need to know where his chin is. He's a walking punchbag with neurological damage

Thank you. I was talking about how you can't find their chin which is where you hit and everyone is talking about how it doesn't absorb impact. Some baboons on today.
beards and what about guida type hair? gotta make it harder to hit the target, ive always thought this all though there's gotta be a disadvantage of long hair getting in eyes etc. maybe an asymmetric afro is the perfect defense?

Beards are swaggeriffic, it automatically gets points by itself when the fighter steps into the ring.

beards and what about guida type hair? gotta make it harder to hit the target, ive always thought this all though there's gotta be a disadvantage of long hair getting in eyes etc. maybe an asymmetric afro is the perfect defense?

Beard doesn't effect eyesight. Long-hair sure. I forgot the guy a year or so lost cuz couldn't keep hair out of his face.

Beard doesn't effect eyesight. Long-hair sure. I forgot the guy a year or so lost cuz couldn't keep hair out of his face.
yea that'd be a helluva beard to get in your eyes, I figure people like guida get used to long hair in their eyes, though you still see him parting it out of the way in the middle of a fight

probably hurts more than helps. strikes that don't land still look like they do. judges..

How? YOu can't see to hit. Nelson's is so long you literally have no idea where his chin is.

Did you know that there is a search function, and this thread is made probably once a month?

You have literally no idea where his chin is? literally?

I'll give you a hint assclown, it's behind his fucking beard!

Beards do nothing in fights. They don't absorb impact and they don't make any fighters chin harder to find. (Just the thought of someone not being able to find Roys chin =lulz we've seen him get mashed several times)
As many fighters have said, the only thing a beard might do is irritate you when grappling with someone who has a long beard.

That's it.

Move on.

I'm not sure, but beard's make people look like homeless beekeepers in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back