Are long beards an advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah don't see it make any difference.
Aim for his teeth?
Fire%20Beard%20Teeth.gif
:eek:

It's does have an advantage at tickling my woman between the legs.

How? YOu can't see to hit. Nelson's is so long you literally have no idea where his chin is.

Have you ever thrown a punch at another man's face?

Haven't you seen enough faces to know that the chin is right below the mouth? Do you think bearded men .... Shit, I just dn't know what to say.

Yeah, I guess it makes it impossible to hit the chin/jaw.

Hope you're happy. I fucking hate this place.

Accurately targeting the tip of the chin (the most vulnerable point) is already extremely difficult, so it's possible that there would be a difference targeting that area with someone clean shaven vs. someone with an enormously large beard. The question is if that difference is significant or insignificant.

An old Turkish saying my dad told me:

'A woman with a beard is a man. A man without a beard is a woman.'
- Kenny Florian

I prefer the saying:

"If your dad doesn't have a beard, you've got 2 moms."

The super-long beard and long hair is ridiculous. If you have long hair you should have to cornrow / braid it. Beards should be trimmed so they are not longer than an inch or two.

If someone is ontop in your guard and has a pirate beard in your face, its in the way.

You should have your hair in check for the same reason we don't let these guys have long nails or wear jean shorts because they like them. We're competing in a sport with rules meant to level the playing field so the focus is on fighting instead of other variables nobody cares about.

Hitting a guy on the chin isn't a cheat code for knocking people out. Anywhere on the jaw will suffice just fine.

Thank you. I was talking about how you can't find their chin which is where you hit and everyone is talking about how it doesn't absorb impact. Some baboons on today.

You do realize that just as many shots to the cheek/jaw hinge and ear areas cause KO's than ones that land on "the chin" right? At heavyweight it doesn't exactly have to be on the money either.

It's not just the chin being viable, it's also about the clinch/grappling aspect when it gets in the eyes and chafes the skin. It's an unfair advantage and it's fucking disgusting.

is under the mouth

/thread

Exactly what I said.

The nose is under the eyes, the mouth is under the nose, the chin is under the mouth, the jaw goes from there to the bottoms of the ears.

I hope that helps all these pro fighters find that chin and jaw under all these beards.

TS: do you believe that the fighter throwing the punch zooms-in on the sweet spot like a rifle scope? Your response is the answer.
He believes anything conor tells him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back