Are long beards an advantage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

WarKO

you can't see a guys chin.... like Roy Nelson, you can't even see where his chin is so how do you aim?

Those & Alex Caceres helmet fro are like built in headgear.

No. A strike placed accurately will affect bearded and non-bearded men alike.

does ball hair protect you from getting sacked? go test it out ts....

Probably a disadvantage, if anything. It is a well known fact that the amount of interest women pay to you is directly proportional to the amount of hair on your face. However, the more time you spend with women is INVERSELY proportional to how much you can train. Therefore, because bearded dudes are spending too much time getting tail, they tend to underperform as fighters.

I think a roy nelson kind of beard probably takes some of the sting off hahah

Roy-Nelson-UFC-146-weigh-478x270.jpg

Everyone in this thread addressing how a punch hits the same. Thats not TS point though....

well you cant see nelsons chin in all that mess,you have to guess ahahaha

An old Turkish saying my dad told me:

'A woman with a beard is a man. A man without a beard is a woman.'
- Kenny Florian

Everyone in this thread addressing how a punch hits the same. Only thats not TS point....

Thank you. I was talking about how you can't find their chin which is where you hit and everyone is talking about how it doesn't absorb impact. Some baboons on today.

Everyone in this thread addressing how a punch hits the same. Thats not TS point though....
Reading the thread title and ignoring the post is a common thing here.

Are you asking if guys miss more often because they can't see the jaw/chin through the beard?

Man, I really really doubt it.

Are you asking if guys miss more often because they can't see the jaw/chin through the beard?

Man, I really really doubt it.

How? YOu can't see to hit. Nelson's is so long you literally have no idea where his chin is.

Do they check the beard before entering the cage?

Roy Nelson has a belly armor if anything.
The beard doesn't help you take a shot.
That belly though...

TS: do you believe that the fighter throwing the punch zooms-in on the sweet spot like a rifle scope? Your response is the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back