Are Jones' wins over Cormier are legit or tarnished by PEDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure it would've mattered.

Bones has something instinctually DC nor most possess.

I think Bones finds a way to win, regardless.

Cheating by any means necessary. With all of his accomplishments, he is disqualified from even being considered the GOAT.

Are Jones' wins over Cormier are legit or tarnished by PEDs?

xebhtw0xlz7x.jpg

Tarnished. It's like baseball on gear or corked bats.

Yes they're legit, but yes they're tarnished. Everyone knows in this business that you're at risk for fighting someone using PED's, caught or not.

Jones beat DC, and everyone else for that matter. But he 100% did PED's and it wasn't due to contamination, that silliness has been debunked with the lab values.

Gotta be honest here. For me it makes no difference.

Yes I know it's wrong, yes they should continue testing and punishing the guys who are caught using it, but in the end, he won.
There's no way to say he was going to lose without it, or win without it. What we know is what we saw. And that was Jones beating him twice.

I don't consider them tarnished. I mean if we're gonna tarnish all wins for PED use, no PRIDE win would be legit. MMA is a professional sport, PEDs are in all pro sports. It happens.
I think there's a big difference between using PEDs when they are illegal compared to when they are legal.

This is exactly why Fedor was and always will be overrated. Not saying he used PED's, but just about everyone that came from Pride to UFC didn't do too well.
Just about everyone from Pride already had a lengthy career before they joined the UFC, do you expect fighters with 30 fights or more and 7+ years of fighting 3 times a year or more to never decline? Big Nog and Shogun won titles in the UFC and most Pride fighter that came over to the UFC did better then their UFC contemporaries that started MMA around the same time.

The theory is Jon is such an honorable guy that he only cheated when USADA was around.

Clearly when it was trivial to roid he wouldn't do it, because.....reasons.

Jones apologists really are that stupid.

Most are trolls. The rest are just UFC fan boys. The UFC will turn on him soon, and they will as well.

Of course they are. Anyone who says otherwise is an idiot.

Have other UFC used PEDs as well? Almost certainly. But many of them didn't get caught, and that's the difference. Don't get caught. Jones got caught and his legacy will suffer.

This is exactly why Fedor was and always will be overrated. Not saying he used PED's, but just about everyone that came from Pride to UFC didn't do too well.

<LikeReally5>

Fedor, who was against steroids, is over-rated ...
because (for example, using that basic logic)
Lesnar did well with roids from WWF to UFC.

Anderson, Rampage, Shogun, Nog, Werdum = UFC Title Holders.

<Neil01>

<LikeReally5>

Fedor, who was against steroids, is over-rated ...
because (for example, using that basic logic)
Lesnar did well with roids from WWF to UFC.

Anderson, Rampage, Shogun, Nog, Werdum = UFC Title Holders.

<Neil01>
Not sure where you are going with this. Anderson, and Werdum were caught using PEDS, im not sure about Rampage, Shogun, and Nog.

They should just let all the fighters be on gear!!!! I guarantee the fights would be a lot better and more exciting!!!

I do think you can say they were strongly based on physical performance.

In the first fight really I think cardio is what desides the match and in the rematch I think Cormier fights the way he does because he knows he can't win a decision based on cardio.

<HisEye>
He had "highly suspicious" test results in the first DC fight, then caught multiple times as soon as USADA came in, and you give him the benefit of the doubt? Good lord.
Where is your proof?

Also didn't Cormier have suspicious test results before one of his fights?

Last edited:
Do you have proof he didn't? Once you are caught it is safe to assume you always were a cheat.
I'm not the one here accusing someone of taking PED's. You are.

Don't try to use the reverse psychology on me just because you can't prove the bs you are saying.

Since you can't prove it then stop accusing Jones of being on PED's other than the times he pissed hot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back