Are Jones' wins over Cormier are legit or tarnished by PEDs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Nobody with half a brain would think Jones tests multiple times when (somewhat) stringent testing appears, yet wouldn't roid when testing was a joke.

I mean, you have to be legitimately retarded to be think that.
Speaking of retarded. I don't think a person with the biggest brain can figure out your broken English. Not trying to be funny but it was a chore trying to figure what the hell you said.

But to keep it simple, you have no proof Jones was roided besides the times he got caught.

I thought this too but too much of a cover up. Someone would've spilled the beans.

I think Jon had a lot of things going on his life. Finishing up some things he had to do for court. He broke up with his BM finally and that has to be messy. They have 3 kids togetherness. Remember Jon got kicked out of Jackson's so he doesn't have a permanent gym and he's been floating around. He's also finishing up his degree.

I think it was good for Jon to take time away from the cage. I think we finally see Jon fight 1st half 2023 and welcomes ngannou back.

Now if ngannou gets a HW fight and Jon doesn't then I'll just accept Jon is retired and doesn't know it yet.

Health records by default are meant to be kept confidential. This is by law, and the healthcare system has been designed as such, much like banking.

I saw a thread a while ago where USADA recently changed their policies to state that they didn’t have to make failed tests public. This was around when news of Jon’s last failed test was beginning to die down.

Only a few people would know if they compartmentalize the test results on a need to know basis. Much easier to keep it a secret.

all Jones wins are as legits as TJ Dillasnake wins
and Jon Roid Jones is the goat as much as Ben Johnson is the fastest man ever to run

Don’t forget Lance Armstrong..

Any one on riods is a cheat and he stole dc s moment in the history of mma should be band for life

I asked this in another thread:

Can anybody confirm that the reason Jon Jones was out for so long was because he tested positive again in his last fight, and so they gave him a longer suspension, but they just didn’t announce the suspension to the public?
I've seen it come up before, it's a VERY plausible theory.

Another tarnished (and limp dicked) juicer said it best:

quote-when-you-use-the-steroids-you-use-them-for-a-long-time-when-you-use-the-steroids-for-anderson-silva-106-85-31.jpg
"That's why I keep them on my shelf here, to remind me everyday of what not to take".

Again, you have no proof. That is all your own speculation.
It's not proof, but Colby said he was juicing regularly in college. I totally believe that. I think it's way more impressive that you would think he wasn't on gear the whole time.

Jones entire career and legacy is heavily tainted by PEDs, it's why he ought not be considered in the conversation for GOAT status. I only skimmed the thread but as others said, it's the same like Lance Armstrong. Yeah he is a record breaking legend, but he is also a drug cheat.

Also, Jones' special treatment by USADA hugely undermines its legitimacy, and that cannot be forgotten.

I'm not sure it would've mattered.

Bones has something instinctually DC nor most possess.

I think Bones finds a way to win, regardless.

Cormier was Juicing too.. His test results are out there from 2014 and the dudes a juicer the whole way

Health records by default are meant to be kept confidential. This is by law, and the healthcare system has been designed as such, much like banking.

I saw a thread a while ago where USADA recently changed their policies to state that they didn’t have to make failed tests public. This was around when news of Jon’s last failed test was beginning to die down.

Only a few people would know if they compartmentalize the test results on a need to know basis. Much easier to keep it a secret.

It is a secret to protect Jones.

Do you have proof he didn't? Once you are caught it is safe to assume you always were a cheat.

The theory is Jon is such an honorable guy that he only cheated when USADA was around.

Clearly when it was trivial to roid he wouldn't do it, because.....reasons.

Jones apologists really are that stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back