Are hot chicks into guys who trains MMA or other sports....

DomKJSW

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Im sure most guys like myself do sports because they are truly passionate about it and NOT specifically to attract girls. There is no doubt that women will be attracted to guys who are physically fit and do sports but it just got me wondering are women into guys who do MMA or martial arts cuz they are considered extreme sports and violent. I am a competitive swimmer and also do MMA with a background in TKD and catch wrestling. I am not sure if being a swimmer (having a swimmer's body) helped me get chicks (or does it?) but when I told any women that I do MMA or wrestling besides swimming, they seem to get intimidated by it.

Attachments

• 2d382a302e657462c459dc4c1047458d.jpg
    2d382a302e657462c459dc4c1047458d.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 17.53.03.png
    Screen Shot 2020-05-19 at 17.53.03.png
    937.1 KB · Views: 10
Im sure most guys like myself do sports because they are truly passionate about it and NOT specifically to attract girls. There is no doubt that women will be attracted to guys who are physically fit and do sports but it just got me wondering are women into guys who do MMA or martial arts cuz they are considered extreme sports and violent. I am a competitive swimmer and also do MMA with a background in TKD and catch wrestling. I am not sure if being a swimmer (having a swimmer's body) helped me get chicks (or does it?) but when I told any women that I do MMA or wrestling besides swimming, they seem to get intimidated by it.

Girls don't care about anything besides you being good enough that a large group of people are impressed by what you do. If any sport causes their to be a buzz about you, they will feel lucky that you are choosing them, because everyone thinks your a big deal.

If the community doesnt doesnt care that you are a fighter than it probably wont be impressive to a female, but i'm sure there are a few who would be into it... But they are probably trouble ha

Girls don't care about anything besides you being good enough that a large group of people are impressed by what you do. If any sport causes their to be a buzz about you, they will feel lucky that you are choosing them, because everyone thinks your a big deal.

If the community doesnt doesnt care that you are a fighter than it probably wont be impressive to a female, but i'm sure there are a few who would be into it... But they are probably trouble ha
yeah that was well said haha

I didn't notice it so much as an amateur boxer but once I turned pro, yeah, I got an increased level of interest from girls. I even scored a date with a local girl by the name of Penny Baker who came to see one of my fights. She also happened to be the centerfold for the January 1984 issue of Playboy. Which was the magazine's 30th anniversary so she was a very big deal in Buffalo at the time.

So, yeah, a little success & status in the ring as a professional can go a long way with the ladies.
il_570xN.2010493497_ffwd.jpg

20200519_045513.jpg

Young n naive and sometime low self confidence fall for that shit early on life.

Most of us all learn over time and we all kind of move on from just a smoking hot body/bad boy image or whatever.

I'm sure most of us that have been on this earth for over 30 to 40+ years still have friends that fall into the first comment and they still can't seem to find that one. This goes for both sexes.

I didn't notice it so much as an amateur boxer but once I turned pro, yeah, I got an increased level of interest from girls. I even scored a date with a local girl by the name of Penny Baker who came to see one of my fights. She also happened to be the centerfold for the January 1984 issue of Playboy. Which was the magazine's 30th anniversary so she was a very big deal in Buffalo at the time.

So, yeah, a little success & status in the ring as a professional can go a long way with the ladies.

View attachment 769938
<{monica}>

View attachment 769938

Congrats on the sex!

Brilliant comment.

View attachment 769938
Young n naive and sometime low self confidence fall for that shit early on life.

Most of us all learn over time and we all kind of move on from just a smoking hot body/bad boy image or whatever.

I'm sure most of us that have been on this earth for over 30 to 40+ years still have friends that fall into the first comment and they still can't seem to find that one. This goes for both sexes.
so what exactly are you trying to say....sorry i dont get what you are saying lol

View attachment 769938
ah yes congratulations during your era lol but im talking about mma guys here not boxers

Back