Social Are Home Covid Tests Reliable?

I tested positive with the faintest line but apparently it’s still positive per the test instructions. Also have a cough, congestion, sore throat, chills and body aches. It’s just a coincidence right guys? Right?

Same as me, though I missed the body aches. Mine went positive with a dark as fuck line seconds after I put the tube in.

I'm on day 8 and aside from exhaustion I'm past it. Rapid test I just did shows I'm in the clear.

FH4s0-Bo-Xo-AEQI2s.jpg
Lol.
This whole thread was just a setup.

maybe reliable I keep pissing on mine and they give me a plus sign .. but I feel fine

some say I am glowing

Day 2 of barely being able to sleep due to nasal and throat inflammation. Tylenol does nothing to help. Pcr test today to get that sweet covid sick pay.

Day 2 of barely being able to sleep due to nasal and throat inflammation. Tylenol does nothing to help. Pcr test today to get that sweet covid sick pay.

Wife picked up a salt water nasal wash, really helped, if you want specifics, I’ll dig up the bottle and tell you…it was easy to use, and cleared things up a bit..get well..

False positives are definitely not very rare as people here are saying. They are actually very common. I know many people who have had false positives.

Our 3 year old has it with symptoms today. Her positive test came back almost immediately on the rapid test. We all are negative so far. We are vaccinated and boostered. I'd be shocked if we don't get it either way.

Our 3 year old has it with symptoms today. Her positive test came back almost immediately on the rapid test. We all are negative so far. We are vaccinated and boostered. I'd be shocked if we don't get it either way.
hope she recovers quickly - ours took a week and none of the kids seemed to be bothered - they got tested today so will hear tomorrow.

Avenge me

Next time I see covid face to face, I'll touch him with teh jab.

First time I did one of these tests was on someone already confirmed with covid and it came up positive.

Yeah, I was having doubt on the kit until I saw the positive result of my boss. Reason for that thinking was, what if we don't swap and just soak the cotton bud into the solution? Does it shows negative as well? Seems like a way to cheat the system, so to speak.

We recently switched to another brand of kit that indicates invalid results, which imo should be more accurate.

Speedy recovery to your kid. Two of my friend's kids caught covid couple of months back, except for a few restless nights due to discomfort, both recovered pretty quickly.

Back