Are fights always overturned to NC when someone pops for roids?

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know some fights had been overturned in the past, but it is not clear to me if that's a rule that always applies or if Dana decides at his own discretion?

In particular, I am wondering when the Hunt-Lesnar fight is going to get overturned? Or perhaps they intend to leave it the way it is just to drive Hunt crazy.

Are you gonna be the one to tell this guy
4583785-4281218-6083399682-brock.jpg

that his last win doesn't count? Cause I'm sure the fuck not.

No. Rothwell, Barnett, and Royce still have victories. Depends on the commission and the time it happened. If the PED user lost the fight, the victory will obviously remain. If the PED user won, sometimes it's a NC. CABMMA overturned Tibau's win over Trujillo to a DQ win for Trujillo. USADA has similar rules.

Dana has no say in the matter. [insertdanafatstackskoreanzombieshirt.jpg here]

If you're wondering why Hunt-Brock hasnt been overturned yet, be patient. It doesn't happen instantly. The NAC bureaucracy has go to through all it's red tape and paper work and meetings.

Silva's win over Diaz was turned into a NC.

What happens when Sherk and Franca fight

Brock might be getting them to test his supplements or something

theres an adjudication process

the failed test doesn't make them guilty its just evidence towards it until they either admit it or have an actual hearing

I think Overeem/Brock remained

Eat your dick.
Reminds me of the Joe Rogan Experience podcast a few years back when he had one of the Bigfoot hunters on.

At the time, a tiger from the zoo had escaped and was living off off one of the main freeways near LA for a couple weeks before it was caught.

Rogan then talked about how efficient a tiger is a killing as opposed to a bear. He then said

"A bear will knock you down and eat you dick first" to illustrate that they don't go for kill shots like cats, but just immediately start eating you, dead or not.

I love this quote, and use it, and every time I hope to god that my dick is never eaten by a giant proto-dog while I'm awake to enjoy it.

Brock might be getting them to test his supplements or something

theres an adjudication process

the failed test doesn't make them guilty its just evidence towards it until they either admit it or have an actual hearing
Tell that to Jon Jones and Yoel Romero haters

Back