Are European Women Afraid of Foreigners?

Alex

HAHAHA LMFAO LOL
@Black
Reaction score
I got back from Germany about 3 weeks ago and had some weird experiences.

• Twice that I asked girls for directions and they simply ignored me and waked away quickly.

• One time when I was walking outside of Metro, I was walking few meters behind a girl who looked back and suddenly started to walk very fast.

• And the the funniest one. A Turkish guy that I was hanging around with, who BTW looks very Middle-Eastern, was walking with me while doing something on his phone and accidentally bumped into a girl. The girl had a very shocked look, she screamed and pushed him away very very hard, like she was ready to fight for her life.
One thing that I have to mention is that probably I didn't look very German.

I noticed is that Muslim girls usually looked very calm and friendly.
The German girls often looked annoyed for some reason.

At another instance, about 3 years ago, when I was visiting Germany for the first time, I had a totally different experience.
We arrived to Hamburg at about 02:00 AM, the streets were empty and we couldn't find our hotel.
Luckily, a woman passed by and we asked her for directions. She was very kind and gave us directions. She was Muslim.

I've never in my life encountered similar situations in my home country.
I know it's only a personal experience, but I got the feeling that the girls don't feel safe around foreigners over there.

I wouldn't be surprised if women in Germany are much more careful around certain people.

We'll need to see a picture of you.
I posted it once on Sherdog, but after all the shit I wrote here, I probably shouldn't post any pictures.
I have Russian genes mainly, but I was wearing a beany most of the time and didn't shave.

The German girls often looked annoyed for some reason.

Maybe because they're having to witness their country get destroyed before their very eyes? I imagine that might have something to do with it.

Do you have that terrorist look about you

Look like a dirty savage get treated as one.

Maybe I'm just that ugly.

Well you said Russian looking, so maybe they like 80's movies when they were allowed to have the bad guys be something other than Americans

We'll need to see a picture of you.
Oh, I found one from my vacation in Syria
140925105348-isis-fighter-al-hayat-story-top.jpg

Merkel was right all along.

Germans just can't resist being white bigot nationalist.

If only they had more muslims, Germany would be a better place

Awkward thread title considering Germany is in the schengen area. Still, I can't blame German women being wary of people who apper to be from outside of the EU. New years eve is just around the corner after all.

To be fair you claim to look Russian. If I was German I would be a dick to you as well. Russians are notorious for their :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry behavior.

Why are you lumping all European women together. There are different countries in Europe

Gee I wonder why.

Could be they thought you might be having a sexual emergency and their leaders would blame her for it if she complained.

I always have a BLAST when I go to Germany! Even with my wedding ring, I've obviously still got some zing! :)

But I'm a Black dude though.

Germany is in the process of being conquered, unfortunately.

To be fair you claim to look Russian. If I was German I would be a dick to you as well. Russians are notorious for their :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry behavior.
OMG!
25t87d2.gif

Back