Are Americans the most uneducated fans

There are lots of shitty fans, not just in the United States. The people that attend are going to have drunk casuals in the mix and those are the ones you are hearing. I'm sure their a plenty of fans in the audience just enjoying the fights, but you can't fucking hear silence now, can you?

<{JustBleed}>

I always preferred the approach of the Japanese fans.

Most of the people at the shows aren't real MMA fans...they just go because it's an event to be at.
First event i went to was Diaz vs Daley. It was a gift from my brother because we finally became fans of Nick when he broke down an old legend(my favorite) frank and lifted his hand in the end. It was excellent and my second event was 196 with Conor and Nate. I was originally going for Conor until the opponent became Nate and i was worried but Nate pulled it off. Two great events but had to rewatch on tv for better insight.

American crowds are fucking terrible for sure. Very uneducated.

Booing crowds are trash and really deserve to have acid thrown in their faces. Hurts every card those spoiled pricks who don't understand what they are even watching. Crying that they don't get brain dead brawls.

I think Americans have a very wide spectrum. Most likely they have both the dimmest and brightest people on the urf. Sadly it would seem, and Im generalizing horribly here, that for the most part theyve been conditioned for action and immediate gratification. Its a culture of war and violence also so the intricacies if a chess like ground battle while possibly understood, are not welcome. Just bleed.

Us Americans are going through some shit this year, leave us alone

as an american i'd like to respond: you forgot your question mark breh. oh and it's also a loaded question...wait you must be a fellow american!

'my fellow americans'

"Least educated" -- Not Most Uneducated.

Also, American fans produce the vast, vast majority of revenue that allows shitty countries like the one you are from to enjoy UFC fights in the first place.

So, thank you American fans for paying the bulk of costs so the petulant plebeians of other nations that could never dream of producing a world class brand of their own, can enjoy fights as well.

America is big and diverse.

Hard to generalize. I bet New Yorkers, Texans, Californians are pretty different

Pride fans were the best. They appreciated every aspect of the game.
No, they were usually just too nice. They weren't sitting there quietly during the boring Pride fights, they were asleep.

Seems the people who go to the events are uneducated.

Unfortunately, most casual American fans(boxing & MMA) just wanna see dudes throw bombs.

Also unfortunately, without their views and money, the sport would die.

"Least educated" -- Not Most Uneducated.

Also, American fans produce the vast, vast majority of revenue that allows shitty countries like the one you are from to enjoy UFC fights in the first place.

So, thank you American fans for paying the bulk of costs so the petulant plebeians of other nations that could never dream of producing a world class brand of their own, can enjoy fights as well.
I'm from the most powerful country in the world so what you talkin about nephew?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back