Are Americans the most uneducated fans

Taznia

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Seems like they know very little that's going on at a live event. Boo decisions, boo take downs, boo ground work. They just want to see a street fight. I think they have to be the most uneducated fans. Sherdog should ban people from USA. Would be a much better place and much more informative.

Americans like me are bad, but people in the United States are more worster.

a lot do boo take downs and ground work

Those are are drunk a holes with neck tattoos. Consider yourself to NOW be informed.

Most of the people at the shows aren't real MMA fans...they just go because it's an event to be at.

Pride fans were the best. They appreciated every aspect of the game.

Seems like they know very little that's going on at a live event. Boo decisions, boo take downs, boo ground work. They just want to see a street fight. I think they have to be the most uneducated fans. Sherdog should ban people from USA. Would be a much better place and much more informative.

It's a cultural thing, as someone who lives in the US. Our news glorify violence more than everything else, so our general public only sees thing like that. They got to fight a want to see people standing and trading violently, not on the ground.

It's a sad, but that's the reason why anything, but standing and trading gets boos.

USA USA USA they certainly have the worst chants anyway and not just in MMA, D Fence D Fence is rubbish too as in In The Hole In The Hole.

Americans (yes Canadians/Brazilians you are Americans but of course anyone talking about Americans doesn't mean you) should follow some proper sports, the atmosphere at the UFC events in the US would be better then.

Living in Norway i have a different look on this. I think the major difference is that the US and maybe Canada are the only countries where it is possible to be a casual fan . Up to only a few years ago you had to actively search out MMA in media (in europe). In other words the people going to the very few euro events almost entirely consists of people who follow the sport closely

Strange they hate takedowns since most American fighters have a wrestling base which the unified rules benifit.

Brit's are much worse regarding takedowns and groundwork. Not only do the fans think every MMA fight should look like a boxing match or a gypsy traveler fight, but the athletes themselves don't even bother to learn or train it.

and what makes those people in the states even more dumb is that they hate everything but striking, yet shit on kickboxing lol, when thats all they want to see in mma

americans are actually literally uneducated compared to other first world countries.

average high school kid has the reading comp and math level of a third world student.

also americans prefer steaks well done more than any other way. it was like 36% favor well done with medium rare being second at like 27% or something. nothing shows ignorance like well done steaks

that being said we're still better than your country

Back