Are all the best kickboxers in Glory and ONE now?

Finding Deebo

Swimming in Heaven, lookin' for Craig!!
Banned
Reaction score
Title says it all. Who's not in either organization that should be mentioned?

No.
Most of the best Kickboxers of the world under 67KG are fighting in K-1, Krush or Rise in Japan or WLF in China.

Just think of Takeru, Tenshin Nasukawa, Yuki Egawa, Yuta Kubo, Yoshiki Takei, Masaaki Noiri, Jordan Pikeur, Shiratori Taiju, Wei Rui, Qiu Jianliang, Kaew, Petchtanong, Gonnapar, Zhu Shuai...

We may see some Chinese and Thai fighters joining ONE but the Japanese are still going to keep fighting in Japan.
____
Many east European talent is still out there outside Glory or ONE. Fighting for FEA, Mix Fight, Fair Fight, TNA Fights and also KoK. Enfusion still have Levi Rigters that is probably the best prospect of the Heavyweights.

Takeru
Masaaki Noiri
Yuta Kubo
Wei Rui
Qiu Jianliang
Taiju Shiratori
Tenshin Nasukawa
Masahiko Suzuki
Yoshiki Takei
Yuki Egawa
Artur Kyshenko
Petchtanong
Masashi Kumura
Akihiro Kaneko
Jordann Pikeur
Yodwicha
Littewada
Endy Smeleer
Artem Levin
Chingiz Allazov
Ren Hiramoto
Kaew
Rukiya
Taio Asahisa
Leona Pettas

I'm stopping here but there is other names you can mention. Plenty of fighters have no interest leaving Japan or have big contracts elesewhere (Allazov in Bellator), Glory doesn't have weight classes under 65kg and ONE doesn't have all weight class either.

Last edited:
No.
Most of the best Kickboxers of the world under 67KG are fighting in K-1, Krush or Rise in Japan or WLF in China.

Just think of Takeru, Tenshin Nasukawa, Yuki Egawa, Yuta Kubo, Yoshiki Takei, Masaaki Noiri, Jordan Pikeur, Shiratori Taiju, Wei Rui, Qiu Jianliang, Kaew, Petchtanong, Gonnapar, Zhu Shuai...
Disagree. Good fighters but I don't see them being better than the accumulation of both 65 and 70kg divisions in ONE and Glory. Its not far off thou. Qiu and Petchtanong would make great additions to ONE.

Disagree. Good fighters but I don't see them being better than the accumulation of both 65 and 70kg divisions in ONE and Glory. Its not far off thou. Qiu and Petchtanong would make great additions to ONE.

Kaew, Noiri, Kubo, Hiramoto, Jia Aoqi and Rukiya should be around that quality level, between 65 and 68KG.... Kimura may be getting to that top level also.

Plus I think Wei Rui will move to 65KG for good.

LOL @ Glory 65 KG. Kevn Van Nostrand is a top 3 ranked fighter. Nuff said. They got Petchpanomrung and that's about it. 70KG has Josh Jauncey sitting right behind Marat, it don't look too hot either.

LOL @ Glory 65 KG. Kevn Van Nostrand is a top 3 ranked fighter. Nuff said. They got Petchpanomrung and that's about it. 70KG has Josh Jauncey sitting right behind Marat, it don't look too hot either.

You're right; K-1 is better than Glory at 65kg

I clearly said an accumulation of both orgs. Op was asking if Glory and ONE have the best fighters. They dont have all them obviously but even at around 70kg alone they have better kickboxers than the list of guys @Loriquero brought up.

I don’t know, VanNostrand has a couple of solid wins over Adamchuk and Glunder. Him at # 3 makes sense, especially considering he held an interim title. Josh Jauncey behind Murat makes no sense at all though.

I don’t know, VanNostrand has a couple of solid wins over Adamchuk and Glunder. Him at # 3 makes sense, especially considering he held an interim title. Josh Jauncey behind Murat makes no sense at all though.
I'm not debating his ranking in Glory. It's justified, but it's relatively weak field that enables him to be that high.

I'm not debating his ranking in Glory. It's justified, but it's relatively weak field that enables him to be that high.
Yeah, world wide he’s probably somewhere between #15 and #20.

Glory aint shit at this point
That's a stretch. They still have the best claim in any category 77KG and up.

If someone says that Doumbé or Pereira are the best Kickboxers pound 4 pound right now, I would not disagree.

Plus they still have the two biggest stars.

No, not all, there are many from the Romanian circuit who are not there yet, mostly +77 kg at least. And also lighties from China and Thailand. Even from the Netherlands not all are. Or Russia.

Ok i'll bite.

What's so good about these Romanians.
Besides Paraschiv I am rarely talking about a "light" Romanian. I mean who is really worth as Glory material. Spetcu is also pretty good, Ostrovanu doing well now and in the future maybe Stefan Orza, Silviu Ionescu. Sorin Caliniuc gave up for boxing. I am not talking about fighters such as Maxim, who are decent, solid enough, but not good enough to pull upsets. I would never send fighters who wouldn"t be able to pull upsets. Maxim won in China, but I told he is not Glory material. Well, in Glory anyway there still are average fighters, some even mediocre are.

I am talking about the BIG GUYS. 77 kg up, +. And not only Romanian, all those that deserve to be in 1st tier. Gafencu, Lambagiu, Stefanovski, Cozmanca, Fabio Kwasi, Catinas. A part of my ex-names went to ONE, from Romanian Stoica brothers, to Kryklia, Khbabez, El Bouni, etc. Proved they are top fighters, even elite some.

Absolutely all on my list fought in Romania, having Romanian background. Including Londt and Aygun were also signed by ONE.

Back