Are all 16 OZ gloves huge in size?

Dayuum

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I'm about 6'2 and have pretty small hands and was looking for some boxing gloves today and noticed the ones I need (16 oz) are all huge

Do you mean huge as in exterior size or internal hand pocket size?

:icon_chee

I'm about 6'2 and have pretty small hands and was looking for some boxing gloves today and noticed the ones I need (16 oz) are all huge

I bought low-end Everlast 16 oz gloves and they fit just fine. I'm 6'2"ish and I've got average to smallish hands.

0000928351700_500X500.jpg

I've used'em for Muay Thai, Pradal Serey, Sanshou and MMA training. They do the job.

The Ring To Cage IMF Tech Gloves run a little small.
Very nice too.

No, every glove is different. Some 16 oz gloves are more compact, offer a snug fit, others are very wide and big, very lose on your hands. Just try different gloves.

i second gorilla fight gear. i have the greenhorn sparring gloves and they are awesome

I have a medium to smaller size hand (8.5 in. circumference around the palm, 7.33 in. from tip of middle finger to base of heel). Raja gloves give me a very good fit. The hand compartment is compact relative to, say, the Twins Special's. After I've broken them in the fit is excellent.

From personal experience most Thai 16 oz gloves i tried were hugeeee in sizee.
I personally like gloves that are smaller and dont look like baloons.Its more realistic to a fist in my opinion.
I've tried once a pair of 18 oz high end leather Everlast gloves and i loved them.They were very comfortable.:)

KO fight gear gloves are on the smaller side. The 16s look like 12s lol

Back