Are AB crunch machines any good?

I like the $5 wheel . No name brand needed, just a toy wheel on a stick. Almost full extension, hold, pull back. Few sets of 15 and you feel it the next day. End it with planks.

Ab wheel is superior to crunch machines in every way.

All of this depends on what you are trying to get out of your training? Is this purely for aesthetic reasons? Or for performance/sport?

All of this depends on what you are trying to get out of your training? Is this purely for aesthetic reasons? Or for performance/sport?

To me, focusing on aesthetics is the better part of performance training.

As in, I dislike the idea of compromising aesthetics to give a supposed performance advantage, cause I find it's mostly untrue.

I perform best when I feel best, and I feel best when I look best and chicks drool at me.

So I guess you could say performance..... in the bedroom.

<Dany07>

To me, focusing on aesthetics is the better part of performance training.

As in, I dislike the idea of compromising aesthetics to give a supposed performance advantage, cause I find it's mostly untrue.

I perform best when I feel best, and I feel best when I look best and chicks drool at me.

So I guess you could say performance..... in the bedroom.

<Dany07>
You should try not having your self esteem dependent on others approval.

Yeah, deduction at this point = they're all inferior to conventional ab crunches.

Ab wheel is decent, get some nice stress across the stomach, but I did some crunches this morning and no machine compares to them;

Normally I don't do crunches, it's legs raises or front levers or something, but to hit the lower abs in particular I think crunches may be top of the food chain?

Yeah, deduction at this point = they're all inferior to conventional ab crunches.

Ab wheel is decent, get some nice stress across the stomach, but I did some crunches this morning and no machine compares to them;

Normally I don't do crunches, it's legs raises or front levers or something, but to hit the lower abs in particular I think crunches may be top of the food chain?

Back