Aqua Punching Bag 12" Head Hunter Review

The Aqua Training Bag folk replaced it once. I sold the replacement and ended up using the money to buy the regular buoy and used that instead (with change leftover). That one comes with a one year warranty, so they've been good.

Oh, and the tear (which looks almost like a whale's blow hole) seems to form where the bag was creased before it was filled. I don't know if that makes sense. IDK, maybe it's the water in this area? Water hardness here is pretty high. Or maybe it is simply my brute punching power...

I did a bit of "ghetto" modification to my 12" Headhunter.

2nPgF.jpg

I added 3 elastic bands to keep the ball much more centered, it still swings but it returns to center ALOT faster with this setup, just how i like it :-D

Its not pretty! but it works! hehe! I allready have plans for "Version 2" wich will be a bit prettier and even more functional, but this works for now...

Hey guys I see this post has been going for sometime. Just wanted to say thank you as this thread saved me hundreds of dollars! When I discovered the aqua training bag I wanted one, the big 21", but I live in Aussie and to get the 21" plus the 12" shipped down under was like $400 bucks plus. So when I found out that it is a buoy I looked into the local marine suppliers and jackpot they had the buoys! $120 for both delivered arrived I. 2 days and we're hanging the following night. I've filled them mostly fill, the 21" fill is a heavy bugger and doesn't move a lot but I like it as I have other bags for movement. Been ripping in now for 4 months and they're good as gold! I know I prefer $120 than $400 lol Never seen a Aqua training bag in the flesh but my cheap imitation buoys do the trick, I recommend it.
Thanks heaps guys!!

Hey guys I see this post has been going for sometime. Just wanted to say thank you as this thread saved me hundreds of dollars! When I discovered the aqua training bag I wanted one, the big 21", but I live in Aussie and to get the 21" plus the 12" shipped down under was like $400 bucks plus. So when I found out that it is a buoy I looked into the local marine suppliers and jackpot they had the buoys! $120 for both delivered arrived I. 2 days and we're hanging the following night. I've filled them mostly fill, the 21" fill is a heavy bugger and doesn't move a lot but I like it as I have other bags for movement. Been ripping in now for 4 months and they're good as gold! I know I prefer $120 than $400 lol Never seen a Aqua training bag in the flesh but my cheap imitation buoys do the trick, I recommend it.
Thanks heaps guys!!
I accept checks, if you want to send some of the saved money my way...

Seriously, though, that's great, man. $400 is insane for an aqua bag. Is yours the TaylorMade buoy?

Of course, but the 18" at 120lb could be too heavy depending on the heavy bag stand. Aqua bags are, unlike women, bigger the better lol
And unlike women, they can take a proper beating.

I accept checks, if you want to send some of the saved money my way...

Seriously, though, that's great, man. $400 is insane for an aqua bag. Is yours the TaylorMade buoy?

Haha, yea mate checks in the mail!

Thanks bro, the buoy I got is not a Tailor made but is called The Original Polyform made by a company in Norway that distributes downunder. The size is an A4 which when I went off the measurements is basically the 21". Those Aqua bags do look the goods but I couldn't justify $400!! Any other cost saving tips you wanna share, fire away! Thanks again bro!!

Back