april the 12 th what a day for boxing

i got cintron, cotto, dawson, and woods winning this saturday. cant wait for the 12th

i got cintron, cotto, dawson, and woods winning this saturday. cant wait for the 12th

Cintron and Woods?
Bold.

I got some $$ on Cintron winning too. The closer the fight gets the more nervous I get.
It's a decent sum.

Fuck, talking (typing) about it is bugging me out.

I'm rooting for Kermit :icon_chee Kermit by takedown in rd 5 :icon_twis

Gomez and Cotto are gonna hit each other, alot. That should be an awesome fight...

Cotto is going to splatter Gomez. Put that in the bank.
Johnson over Dawson? No way. I still worry about Chad's chin, but Johnson ain't the guy to unlock the key. If anything Dawson wins easy.

And I did pick Kermit to beat Margarito, but I'll be the first to say I have little to no confidence in that pick, call it a hunch.:D

I'm praying woods knocks out Tarver so Idon't have to see that punk anymore. Something about him irritates me, alot of it has to do with this god complex he got after knocking out RJJ, and alot has to do with his extremely small head. I just dont like it :icon_conf
53100540.jpg

i really can't see glen johnson winning . he won;t be knocked out by chad but i see it being a 3 to 4 round win for chad .

can't wait stantea have all the fights start at about 2 in the morning

I really should have requested Saturday off. I am most likely going to miss the showtime card. Oh well.

I got a 50 on Margarito with a co-worker today LOL.

Dawsome is a 3:1 favourite. This should be a gimmie fight, dressed up as a step-up.

Maybe Johnson's got one last great fight in um, but I see the same thing. Dawson's not just faster, he's flat better.

I agree that Glen Johnson is now a older, slower version of Adamek and Dawson took him apart. But Johnson is tough. Dawson is most likely going to win, but he is going to have to work for it. Like everyone else.

I agree that Glen Johnson is now a older, slower version of Adamek and Dawson took him apart. But Johnson is tough. Dawson is most likely going to win, but he is going to have to work for it. Like everyone else.

The experience factor is huge here. Dawson has never been there with anyone experienced like Johnson and I don't think Dawson brings anything Johnson hasn't seen.

The experience factor is huge here. Dawson has never been there with anyone experienced like Johnson and I don't think Dawson brings anything Johnson hasn't seen.
He was in with Eric Harding a few years ago and beat the stuffing out of him. Experience means fuck-all if you're not good enough and too old yourself, bro.

Greene's chin is majorly suspect and is doomed when he gets to a level when these cats start hitting back....but he's exciting so I will generally sit down and enjoy whats on.

Urango is fun too. Thats a good card.

Two things:

1) Greene is still a suspect.

2) This was my favourite ESPN card so far this year. All the fights were entertaining. That big fat Venzuelan was the shit. He will get a WBA title shot one day.

Back