April Fools on Christmas??? Journalist Thanks Hillary for Running an Honest Campaign

Hans Gruber

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Is the Huffington Post on the "Fake News" list or at least the "Fantasy News" list?

This article is my Christmas Gift to the War Room. If you are ungrateful for this gift...realize that it is the thought that counts. Also realize that your parents shouldn't have spoiled you and they should have taught you some manners.

Merry Christmas War Room.

Here begins the Christmas reading:

"I want to say Merry Christmas to Hillary Clinton.

I am grateful to you for running a campaign on principle, patriotism, decency, honesty, intelligence, optimism, maturity, experience, care, and civility.

I am grateful to you for suffering such abuse from so many quarters for so many years and always coming back fighting — for us. You did it for us.

I cannot imagine the disappointment and, yes, anger and you must feel.

I fear that you might think you disappointed us. But we disappointed you. I wish I had knocked that many more doors in Pennsylvania. I wish I could have been that much more persuasive here, in so-called social media. I wish we could have won it for you.

In any case, I am grateful to you for giving me a gift before Christmas. You gave me my sense of citizenship back. I was a journalist and that separated me from the public we want to serve. In your campaign, I found an urgency, a reason to care, an opportunity to meet and listen to my fellow citizens, and, yes, a cause.

I want to live in your America, in your world. That, tragically, is not where we are now. We will have to learn new skills: how to resist unjust rule, how to protect those who need protection, how to make the unaccountable accountable.

It would be too much to ask you to keep fighting; you have been made to fight for too long. But we do still need your guidance, your leadership, and will be grateful when you can give it.

In the meantime, I pray you enjoy your family, especially your grandchildren, and can begin to see a future through their eyes. I want you to know how much respect, affection, and gratitude I — and I have no doubt millions more — have for you.

So thank you, Madame Secretary. Merry Christmas, Hillary. God bless."

Link: (Christmas is the time for giving but don't give these fools clicks though - entire article is posted)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeff-jarvis/merry-christmas-hillary-c_b_13853514.html

she sold classified intel via a private server to foreign governments for hundreds of millions that were laundered through the Clinton Foundation.
penalty for treason is death.
once she's dead, she can rightfully go to hell.

she sold classified intel via a private server to foreign governments for hundreds of millions that were laundered through the Clinton Foundation.

JaggedZestyCatbird.gif

Even on this fine Christmas.....I agree.

Compared to Trump she was a saint. Speaking of which, when are we gonna see those tax returns?

Compared to Trump she was a saint. Speaking of which, when are we gonna see those tax returns?

Which Saint?

Saint Anne? (Get it? Sounds like Satan)

Not sorry bro. Had to match a lame post with a lame post.

Come on? Tax returns? That is all you've got? Low energy like Hillary.

“If everybody’s watching, you know, all of the backroom discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So you need both a public and a private position."

- Hillary Clinton

Which Saint?

Which Saint?

A guy who has business interests all over the world that is going to be President but won't disclose them. That should be a big deal.

Is the Huffington Post on the "Fake News" list or at least the "Fantasy News" list?

This article is my Christmas Gift to the War Room. If you are ungrateful for this gift...realize that it is the thought that counts. Also realize that your parents shouldn't have spoiled you and they should have taught you some manners.

I am grateful to you for running a campaign on principle, patriotism, decency, honesty, intelligence, optimism, maturity, experience, care, and civility.

I am grateful to you for suffering such abuse from so many quarters for so many years and always coming back fighting — for us. You did it for us.

I fear that you might think you disappointed us. But we disappointed you. I wish I had knocked that many more doors in Pennsylvania. I wish I could have been that much more persuasive here, in so-called social media. I wish we could have won it for you.

In any case, I am grateful to you for giving me a gift before Christmas. You gave me my sense of citizenship back. I was a journalist and that separated me from the public we want to serve. In your campaign, I found an urgency, a reason to care, an opportunity to meet and listen to my fellow citizens, and, yes, a cause.

I want to live in your America, in your world. That, tragically, is not where we are now. We will have to learn new skills: how to resist unjust rule, how to protect those who need protection, how to make the unaccountable accountable.

It would be too much to ask you to keep fighting; you have been made to fight for too long. But we do still need your guidance, your leadership, and will be grateful when you can give it.

In the meantime, I pray you enjoy your family, especially your grandchildren, and can begin to see a future through their eyes. I want you to know how much respect, affection, and gratitude I — and I have no doubt millions more — have for you.

Link: (Christmas is the time for giving but don't give these fools clicks though - entire article is posted)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jeff-jarvis/merry-christmas-hillary-c_b_13853514.html
Blogs are meant to be ignored, not interpreted as news or journalism.

A guy who has business interests all over the world that is going to be President but won't disclose them. That should be a big deal.

You think the Clinton Foundation is transparent?

And how did you feel about Obama promising public healthcare discussions (televised on CSPAN, etc), and then breaking that promise? Is that not a big deal to you?

Hey guys you have to like the OP in great threads like this. It's like not forgetting to tip your waiter:

l2JhIUyUs8KDCCf3W.gif

You think the Clinton Foundation is transparent?

And how did you feel about Obama promising public healthcare discussions (televised on CSPAN, etc), and then breaking that promise? Is that not a big deal to you?

Big difference? Obama and Clinton both released their tax returns. So far Trump, who has much more of his career that needs to be scrutinized refuses to release his.

Well yeah she did run an honest campaign but it was a constant smear and insult-fest towards Trump.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've heard since the election began. Hoooooooha that is quite the tall tale. I mean, I'm certain you have access to more evidence than either the FBI or the CIA. So I really shouldn't question you.

huffington post is on the "irrational crazy tumblr user" list

i promise this is not a photoshop

Screen-Shot-2016-02-09-at-8.55.48-PM-606x620.jpg

trump has always known

gSrQjqN.png

lol at people saying hillary ran an honest campaign

she had 65 "journalists" from major media outlets colluding with her

she and wasserman schultz rigged the primaries against bernie

CNN gave her debate questions before the debates

she won every "coin toss" in the primaries against bernie, defying all statistics

recounts showed that she had more votes than voters in some districts

just, fucking lol

Hillary-Fraud-One-in-77-Billion.png

lol at people saying hillary ran an honest campaign

she had 65 "journalists" from major media outlets colluding with her

she and wasserman schultz rigged the primaries against bernie

CNN gave her debate questions before the debates

she won every "coin toss" in the primaries against bernie, defying all statistics

recounts showed that she had more votes than voters in some districts

just, fucking lol

Hillary-Fraud-One-in-77-Billion.png

Her campaign was the most dishonest, corrupt, disgusting thing I've seen in politics. I have zero respect for the major media outlets outside of Fox for that biased non-journalism.

None of the MSM are. And yet they post obvious fakes a lot more than those they've dubbed fake.

While alternative news may have erred on occasion, they've had the integrity to own it up and make the necessary corrections. That's the reason the MSM is losing: they aren't in the business of informing, they're propaganda outlets.

Back