April Challenge: Magic 60

The Burpees was the only thing I felt. My burpees weren't very explosive towards the end.

do you do swings or db snatches on a regular basis?

my legs get tired from both and then are completely fatigued for the burpies.

do you have lighter weight db's to do this with? that's a good time and a lot of weight.

untitled-1.jpg

oops my bad i thought you were saying he used his BW as a dumbell weight.

rapistpi1.jpg

no man, get rid of the fat lady. yesh.

50lb db and still was sub 10 min.

I would imagine he would do a lot better with a 35lb db as the challenge outlines.

seriously get rid of that.

That fat women is my favorite fail.

I actually got light headed on the last 2 sets. The weight defiantly slowed my time down. I guess I will give 35lbs or 40 lbs a shot at the end of the month.

i find internet communication bizzare/facinating. discusion via pics of fat people.

Wait...you can do the challenege more than once correct?

As many times as you want, s'long as it's within the challenge time frame.

Oh whats up! Just hit the gym at lunch. Basketball court was full so i gave this challenge another try with a 35lb dumbell

New Time : 7:58

35 lb KB

Bodyweight: 235 lbs

Time: 11:52

Somehow this is only slightly worse than the "Magic 50" I did last week in 11:04. (yes, i'm sure I counted the rounds correctly) I'll chalk it up the BA I took prior to and the fact that last week was the first time I had attempted the swings, snatches, and burpees circuit so I was a little more seasoned and knew what to expect this time around.

Odd thing is that during the last two rounds I took about a 10 sec rest before doing the burpees because I was so out of breath. But once I started doing them I just knocked them out one after another. I wasn't as tired actually doing the burpees as I thought I was going to be while I was trying to catch my breath right before (if that makes any sense). Again, I'll chalk that up to the BA. Thanks BA!

My bad. I realized that I'm only supposed to put my best time for the month. If I can top my time in the next few weeks I'll post it at the end of the month.

Post your time, if you beat it, then post the new one.

Back