April Challenge: Magic 60

ok, thanks for the clarification. My time is 6:30

Add 3 minutes to von's time as a handicap.

Damn, what does vonanaka weigh? In order to keep my view of the world and how things should be intact, I have to believe he is weak under the barbell. If he is also stronger than me, I'm jumping into a fire.

Ok, I've just done this. My time was 14 mins, 40 secs. It could have been much better however, I didn't push myself anywhere near hard enough because I was worried if I'd make it to the end, very disapointing. I'm definitely going to give it another go before the month is out as I can do much better than I just did.

11:41

in my defense (read: excuse) i never do any of these exercises in any quantity ever before.

I've also never puked in the gym before either but i was damn close today. i took about 45 seconds between round 5 and 6 to avoid horking.

anyone here ever puked in the gym? the bathroom is way way down the hall at my gym so if i need to puke it'll get messy in a big hurry.

Seem easy enough. I don't know if I can do a 1-arm snatch and control the weight for that many reps and while exhausted. I haven't lifted since 07 so maybe I'll go play with some weights tonight.

This is a great set. I tried it out after doing squats and a little cardio but I felt a twinge in my back and quit after the 4th set. I can't afford an injury right now.

Once I get used to lifting it should be no problem to produce a sub 10m time.

I'm going to try this Friday. *pray for fat powerlifter*

Standard, you missed me on the update :icon_sad:

14 mins, 40 secs.

Sorry i tend to skim over posts that don't look like they have times in them. When you write 14 mins, 40 seconds in the body of a paragraph it's really easy for me to miss it. Next time

IronMaidenfan/14:40 works alot better

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Thanks Standard

Although my time sucked anyway! :icon_chee

Id like to know how much everyone weighs along with the times. Im gonna crank this out today...hoping for a 8 min ish circuit..

I've been suffering from a chest cold since last thursday. But as soon as it's completely gone I'll give this a go. I can barely take in a full breath without coughing like a smoker.

BW 195lbs/10:29. The snatches and swings were basically active rest for the burpees. I suck at burpees. This was actually faster than my 100 burpee time.

The Burpees was the only thing I felt. My burpees weren't very explosive towards the end.

Back