April Challenge: Magic 60

11:54.
35lb Dumbbell
BW - 250lbs

Herniated Discs are awesome.

Edit:
Nevermind. I'm an idiot who can't count.

use a midget if you like, as long as the weight is 35lbs or more

The last time I was liquored up, like three months ago, I got into an argument with an angry near midget and it really went down hill when I asked him if I could throw his ass down the bowling lane. I don't drink anymore.

Great Challenge. gave it a shot today, I'll have to work up to this one. (the snatches are tough for me, as I'm a lanky 150lber)

Put me in the roster, switched off between 35 and 40 lbs in 16:12.

The burpees were clearly the cherries on top.
Make the monthly challenges of this caliber, awesome challenge!

time 13.20 weight 170lbs 35lb kettlebell.......................... just finished boy oh boy zapped

wanna clarify one thing, you just want us to post the best time for the month right?

and i am not allowed to do it:
6 snatches
6 swings
12 burpees?

just asking

Anyone doing this with adjustable dumbbells? I'm thinking duct tape, any better ideas?

BTW, I gotta do this outside. Probably scare the neighbors a bit. Well, the ones that haven't left already.

Someone hurry up and beat me. I expected 6 minute times by now!

Anyone doing this with adjustable dumbbells? I'm thinking duct tape, any better ideas?

BTW, I gotta do this outside. Probably scare the neighbors a bit. Well, the ones that haven't left already.

I'm using dat dere adjustable ummm i'm just going to wing it I suppose and see what happens I will just re-adjust if I take a breather time or something.

Breather? There'll be none of that!

*Famous last words*

Seriously i'm going to plug at this i'm bringing a puke bucket and sheer will to this month I WILL BE TOP 3!!!!!!!!!!

I will die before I rest

wanna clarify one thing, you just want us to post the best time for the month right?

6 snatches
6 swings
12 burpees?

just asking

No, I think he meant:
Post your time and and if you beat it, then repost it. For this MONTH ONLY.

I can't speak for Standard, but I'm almost positive he wants the reps/sets standard for everyone.

If not you'll get guys asking "Can I do 60 snatches, then 6 swings and 6 burpees for 10 sets?" and the like.

6 snatches
6 swings
12 burpees?

just asking

You can try this as many times as you like in the month, the only thing is i don't want people who may have done this before (i know we changed the sets but still) to use a time they may have done months ago as it defeats the purpose of a "monthly" challenge.

Keep the format the same as is written.

8:44

i'm getting 3rd this month even if I have to chop that time in half you allz will feelz my wrathz!!!!

8:44

i'm getting 3rd this month even if I have to chop that time in half you allz will feelz my wrathz!!!!

8.44 fuck .............. i demand drug test....................:D only messing fella awesome work-out time keep it up.

does above eye level = overhead?
2ms3fww.jpg

does above eye level = overhead?

Depends, are your eyes on the very top of your head? if not no, eye level does not equal above head.

As long as your hand is about as high as the top of your head thats fine, it doesn't have to be 100% spot on with zero degree of error but i think a standard height has to be used so some people are not swining less than shoulder high and others are going straight vertical.

Back