April 12th: Cotto/Gomez and Margarito/Cintron II or Tarver/Woods and Dawson/Johnson?

Emporio Alnino

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'll be watching HBO live and catching the Showtime card later.
Who will you be watching?

I'll watch Tony/Kermit and everything else is just gravy.

I am looking forward to seeing Margarito beat up on Cintron again. I am looking forward to seeing Cotto whup Gomez.

I would like to see Tarver get his ass kicked but Clinton Woods isn't the guy to do it. Dawson should be too fast for Johnson and win a clear decision.

I'll be watching HBO's card.

I will, of course, watch both cards.

I guess I'm in the minority though, 'cause I'm more interested in the LHW elimination card.

I'm hoping for a Woods/Dawson kind of night. Worst case scenario is a Johnson/Tarver kind of night, but whatever, it should be competitive.

I have next to zero inclination to watch the Gomez/Cotto fight, as it is a horrible fucking mismatch, and the first Cintron/Margarito fight was a big letdown (I was expecting an all out war) and I don't see this one being any different. One guy will get the upper hand and pour on the gas until it's done. (Most likely Tony, but Kermit is very skilled, and super strong for the weight, so you never know).

Fact that Cotto has an opportunity to obliterate Gomez makes the HBO card better by itself. Also, the best fight has to be Cintron/Margarito dos, which is also on the HBO card.

Showtime card has only one PRIME fighter in Dawson. The Dawson/Johnson fight is the best fight on the card. Tarver vs. Woods could be interesting. I could see Woods coming forward and bring the fight to Tarver. Woods is just as tall as Tarver so I don't see Tarver successfully keeping Woods at bay with his jab for long periods.

I'll be at the Cotto fight and will DVR the showtime card.

I will watch that when i get home.

I'm got tickets to go see Cotto/Gomez and Margarito/Cintron, so it's a no-brainer ;) I'm going to record the other one while I'm out.

I'm got tickets to go see Cotto/Gomez and Margarito/Cintron, so it's a no-brainer ;) I'm going to record the other one while I'm out.

No way, skip the live show and watch Showtime.

Seriously, I hope Cintron shows up more prepared for this than he was for their first fight and his fight with Feliciano.

No way, skip the live show and watch Showtime.

Seriously, I hope Cintron shows up more prepared for this than he was for their first fight and his fight with Feliciano.

naw fuck that, people should never miss a chance at a live pro fight when the crowd is gonna be goin nuts during the action. Have u ever been to a live show? Beats the living crap outta watching it at home, the atmosphere can be incredible.

naw fuck that, people should never miss a chance at a live pro fight when the crowd is gonna be goin nuts during the action. Have u ever been to a live show? Beats the living crap outta watching it at home, the atmosphere can be incredible.

I was joking.

damn I'm envious as hell. I'll be watching HBO like most. the catch the showtime west replay. should be a great night just like this past sat.

It usually works out on the east coast so I can watch all of them back to back.

I'll never pass on watching Cotto fight. He might be my favorite athlete in all of sports to watch. Always exciting. And Gomes is a tough, resiliant fighter. Cotto will likely make it quick, but perhaps Gomez can keep it interesting for a few rounds.

Back