Apps to learn Puerto Rican or Dominican spanish

ironkhan57

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone know any apps to learn Dominican or Puerto Rican spanish? I’m trying to be bi lingual by the end of the year and I’m behind on that.

Tied with Mexico for the purest Spanish in Latin America, Colombia is an obvious choice for the best Spanish speaking country for language study

Also Dominican Republic is the Worst Place to Study Spanish on Planet Earth. I would like to nominate the Dominican Republic as having the worst form of spoken Spanish on planet earth, it really is a separate language.

Tied with Mexico for the purest Spanish in Latin America, Colombia is an obvious choice for the best Spanish speaking country for language study

Also Dominican Republic is the Worst Place to Study Spanish on Planet Earth. I would like to nominate the Dominican Republic as having the worst form of spoken Spanish on planet earth, it really is a separate language.

la puniata can people just point me in the right direction to a good app that does not teach Spain version of spanish and teaches Puerto Rican or Dominican spanish? It’s not about how bad the language is spoken it’s about learning the right version of the language to be bi lingual.

la puniata can people just point me in the right direction to a good app that does not teach Spain version of spanish and teaches Puerto Rican or Dominican spanish? It’s not about how bad the language is spoken it’s about learning the right version of the language to be bi lingual.
chinga tu madre, maricon

Does anyone know any apps to learn Dominican or Puerto Rican spanish? I’m trying to be bi lingual by the end of the year and I’m behind on that.
Both those countries have a sloppy accents, Cuban is even worse.

If you really want to learn spanish. Learn a more neutral Spanish like Mexican spanish. Wouldnt bother with spanish spain either unless you wanna be lisping all over the place

If you really want to learn spanish. Learn a more neutral Spanish like Mexican spanish. Wouldnt bother with spanish spain either unless you wanna be lisping all over the place
It’s not about the accents at all I’m trying to learn the same Spanish my friends know bro. I’m just asking if there’s any app that teaches Puerto Rican or Dominican spanish cuz the only ones I find only teach Spain.

Use Italki and select teachers from Puerto Rico or the Dominican Republic.

The grammar learn via books, dulingo etc. The rules etc. Accents and slang are umique to regions and so its best to converse with someone from those areas.

Last edited:
It’s not about the accents at all I’m trying to learn the same Spanish my friends know bro. I’m just asking if there’s any app that teaches Puerto Rican or Dominican spanish cuz the only ones I find only teach Spain.

Lol everything I said just flew right over your head. Its easier to learn a more neutral spanish ya goof. Once you do that you can still understand the more broken carribean spanish your amigos talk

Lol everything I said just flew right over your head. Its easier to learn a more neutral spanish ya goof. Once you do that you can still understand the more broken carribean spanish your amigos talk
Oh ok thank you that sounds good.

Spanish from Spain is the more clear spanish by far.

Mexican spanish sucks.. I had to watch Narcos Mexico with subtitles on FFS

Back