Appparently women are better doctors...sherdog rustled

Maybe so but if I need a major surgery I'm getting a male surgeon.

So you're saying you want a man to handle your junk and do your sex change operation? Even if you're four percent more likely to have a roast beef vagina?

I don't think I've had a male PCP in 25+ yrs.

Is any sherdogger worried about a female doctor handling their junk? Seriously?

So you're saying you want a man to handle your junk and do your sex change operation? Even if you're four percent more likely to have a roast beef vagina?

I don't know, I'm watching NASCAR and drinking a case of beer right now so its difficult for me to understand your vernacular. If you are saying I want a male doctor then yes, I agree.

you do that, everyone else with an IQ>90 will get a surgeon with proper qualifications and experience regardless of gender.

you do that, everyone else with an IQ>90 will get a surgeon with proper qualifications and experience regardless of gender.

You go! Get you some social justice. I'm getting a male doctor.

The thing that I take from this thread is that some male sherdoggers prefer to be fondled by other males

You go! Get you some social justice. I'm getting a male doctor.

you do that
hope you 2 get along and who knows, maybe one day you muster the strength to tell your parents all about it.

I didn't look at the study, but I assume it's flawed, like the studies showing nurse practitioners have better outcomes than doctors. Female doctors are probably seeing fewer, and potentially healthier, patients than male doctors each year. Could also be
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simpson's_paradox

There are some physical aspects of being a surgeon, such as strength, stamina, etc, which would make a male to be more suited to be a surgeon, in general.

I'm positive that MusterX meant, when "given equal proper qualifications and experience" of male and female surgeons, he'd choose a male one.

I'd probably do the same. Doing a surgeon's work does require a lot of physicality.

p.s. I do agree that it's very possible that females are better suited for being certain types of doctors. Hey, we are different, even when we are equal.

A lot of people are getting at this, but this study does nothing to control for specialties. Are women disproportionately becoming pediatricians, OBGYNs, and other specialties where the patients are not regularly in life-threatening situations? Are more men working as surgeons or in the ICU where it's a great day if none of your patients die? Ultimately, this study is pointless. Thanks for nothing, TS.

I don't think I've had a male PCP in 25+ yrs.

Is any sherdogger worried about a female doctor handling their junk? Seriously?

I'm worried about a dude handling my junk. Haven't had a male doctor my entire life.

Well I'm sold. Hardcore science right there. So many variables were analyzed.

A lot of people are getting at this, but this study does nothing to control for specialties. Are women disproportionately becoming pediatricians, OBGYNs, and other specialties where the patients are not regularly in life-threatening situations? Are more men working as surgeons or in the ICU where it's a great day if none of your patients die? Ultimately, this study is pointless. Thanks for nothing, TS.

Shame these questions dont come up for every study instead of just the ones people disagree with.

are we talking actual doctors like surgeons or shit like urget care "doctors"

Shame these questions dont come up for every study instead of just the ones people disagree with.
Meh, it's just the manifestation of confirmation bias. People don't really question things that support their views.

Serious question. Does a female doc pass on a operation cause its that time of the month ?

as long as she can surgically insert cheese and turkey between two slices of bread then im ok...:p

Back