Appology to S&P forum, Urban and Sherdog

gungfudisciple

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I am sorry to take up more posting space but I would like to appologize to any members whom I may have offended or annoyed with any of my posts or statements. The negative reaction I have received from members indicates that it is me who is the problem, I think because I started posting on the first day here. I never meant to offend anyone, but I am a meek person in real life and on the internet I guess I compensate for that.

I am posting to this forum because I made an inappropriate post which suggested I look down on weight training which I assure you I dont. Also, I used an inferior example of lifting to share but I assure you, I have never heard of this weasel weightlifter before. I just had never seen that type of training with weight.

To wrap this up, I will refrain from posting and just read for a while. This seems like a very solid and informative forum, and I dont want to wear out my welcome before I even start to learn anything. Thank you for your time. Urban, thanks for the warnings, I appreciate your patience with me.

gungfu its because people here like stuff thats PROVEN, facts and figures, studies etc. and hate gimmicks. They don't like the mysticism you're talking about and although you might understand it all perfectly and see it as normal in their eyes its snake oil that goes against their beliefs so they c you as a bit of a loon. It would be like going on a christian forum preaching buddhism etc.

Ohh and calling dieselweasel the most hardcore strength trainer ever makes u look like a complete troll... lol

Well, actually DWs deadlifts are kind of impressive. Bad form or not, thats a lot of weight for a small man to lift. But on the other hand im always suprised how he surives those lifts without injuring himself badly. Even the guys from Elitefts have already made fun of him in one of their articles :wink:

graedy said:
Well, actually DWs deadlifts are kind of impressive. Bad form or not, thats a lot of weight for a small man to lift. But on the other hand im always suprised how he surives those lifts without injuring himself badly. Even the guys from Elitefts have already made fun of him in one of their articles :wink:

Yeah wasnt he awarded "best deadlift hitch of 2004" or something?

Back