Social Applebees, Chili's, Denny's etc

If I had to choose from those three it's easily Chilis. Applebees and Dennys are pretty bottom-tier even for chains; TGIF and Ruby Tuesday are both a bit better but are still about the same level.

Miller's Alehouse used to be pretty good for a chain but they fell off years ago and have settled into Chilis/Olive Garden/Outback status of bland and mediocre.

TGIF and Ruby Tuesday are both a bit better but are still about the same level

I've never eaten at Ruby Tuesday but the calorie count of their menu items is in-fucking-credible.

I used to eat at Denny's a lot when I was at college to study, so I say Denny's

Lol at people claiming it’s trash.

No one is arguing franchises are Le Bernadin, Cafe Boloud or Nobu.
Damn Applebee’s missed out on a Michelin Star again.

People hate on franchises

Moon over my hammy drenched in Cholula better than everything else.

Also a nice big American style breakfast at midnight when you’re toasted and buzzing is amazing

Perkins and Bob Evans > Dennys Chillis Applebees TGIFridays Ruby Tuesdays

I rarely eat at those places unless i'm out of town

IHOP is better than Denny’s. Not a fan of chili’s or Applebee’s really

i rate them

<{poor?}>
Cheesecake Factory or GTFO

I work part time as a Bartender at The Melting Pot. Cost $100 for 2 people to do the full experience. We are owned by the same restaurant group as a TGIF that’s down stairs and get 50% and I still won’t eat that mixed bag American poo poo. Denny’s is alright drunk food but I’d still rather smash some cheesy eggs from Waffle House.

I feel like franchises are cleaner run a little bit. If it's a mom and pop place, it has to be a really popular and successful one for me to trust it. I'll go to pretty much any Applebee's though.

I love threads like these. they bring out all the food snobs who pretend to be too good for anything these places offer. I blame Anthony bourdain for this.

IHOP is better than Denny’s. Not a fan of chili’s or Applebee’s really
ihop has worse pancakes than mcd's and ice coffee too. my local discount diner that sells a 1.99 pancake stack has better pancakes.

Sonic. I only care for their amazing drink menu during the Summer.

any of these places are decent if you order the right thing and the people in back arent assfucks, but its total dice roll unless you have already experimented and found a place that does a halfway decent job and tested the menu

I like Cheddars, their chicken tender platter is good imo.

I miss Johnny carinos. Not sure why they closed down all of a sudden.

Back