apple pie k cup

SolidIce

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Wow. Thought this would be garbage/got it as part of a sampler pack. it tastes heavenly. Feel like im drinking an apple pie + good coffee taste.

And yes i know k cup coffee sucks, but its fast and convenient

zOrWD4E.jpg

I was going to completely blow off your thread but I could see myself waking up to this every morning.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Starbuck's Verona

Starbuck's Verona

Not a fan of any Starbucks varieties. They all taste scorched.

Used to buy the big boxes of Newman's dark roast they sell at costco. Then costco knocked Newman's off and sold the same product under the Kirkland label for way less.

I am a fan of k cups. The flavored cups are very hit or miss though.

it's strange, me too. except that one hits the spot. I only learned it was from Starbucks way after it became a part of my morning routine at the office. oh well.

I am a fan of k cups. The flavored cups are very hit or miss though.

cremora makes the difference, seriously.

I used to always use whole milk & then a coworker suggested to use half & half & it blew my mind.

Whats wrong with k cups?
Is this one of those threads where we all lie about only drinking freshly hand ground 100% pure cat shit coffee flown in from the Alps every morning?

what's wrong with k cup coffee

Coffee snobs/tasters say it is inferior in taste, more of a convenience coffee/similar to instant coffee (Look up k cup reviews from real coffee tasters, majority are poorly reviewed.)

I personally enjoy them though but a lot of them are poor in flavor/quality (hit or miss). Just figured someone would come in here and talk about how its not real coffee, etc

cremora makes the difference, seriously.

I used to always use whole milk & then a coworker suggested to use half & half & it blew my mind.

What makes this different than any other creamer?

I dunno, I've only ever tried Cremora. I meant that vs. milk

Back