Appetite Suppressants

TaiKai Fighta

I need about tree fitty
@Green
Reaction score
I honestly do believe my appetite is not normal. It's hard to maintain my diet because I am always so hungry, sometimes I give in.
Are there any good appetite suppressants out there? I ran a search and could not find anything. Thanks guys.

Since I began eating healthier I find I can actually pack away more food than before when I ate like shit. I think it's normal and you shouldn't necessarily suppress this. Rather I would suggest finding out what you can eat and when, because there's many things you can eat plenty of and it won't affect your goals negatively.

You forgot heroine and crack. lol

King Kabuki said:
Since I began eating healthier I find I can actually pack away more food than before when I ate like shit. I think it's normal and you shouldn't necessarily suppress this. Rather I would suggest finding out what you can eat and when, because there's many things you can eat plenty of and it won't affect your goals negatively.

Agreed, when I used to eat like shit I could eat forever and still feel hungry all the time. Now, for whatever reason, the foods I eat tend to satisfy me for much longer

I understand about eating healthier. So Kabuki, no recommended supplements for appetite suppression?
That's too bad, I was hoping a magic pill would solve all my problems. lol

lol If you really want to control your appetite eat more protein and fiber than everything else. Fiber tends to expand in your stomach (some sources more than others) and really fill you up. Plus the complex carbs are benefitial. Intake some source of protein throughout the day with not a whole heap of calories. Oatmeal and basic whey protein shakes are two of the best tools for controlling appetite.

But if you're determined to use an herbal supplement per se, garcinia cambogia works, so does glucomannan (that's actually a fiber that specifically expands in your stomach), and a good CLA will work against carb cravings.

I have heard Grapefruit/grapfruit extract or apple pectin work fairly well as appetite suppressants

Green tea (or the caffeine in it) can help as well.

I find if I don't eat enough early in the day I end up being hungry all night. Weekends where I don't eat a proper breakfast and I sometimes go without lunch I find myself eating much more at night.

Also, habit. If I start eating food in front of the tv and always muching, I need to do that. Also I sometimes get in the habit of only feeling full when I"m REALLY full, and not wanting to quit before then.

Lastly, if you feel your cells vibrating, listen closer. If you turn off all the outside noise and are on top of a mountain, drink some green tea and listen close. Get into the lotus position so your ear is near your chi chakra. If you can hear your cells laughing and playing, walk towards the light and feel happy and serine that you are eating enough. Then you shall become whole, become one. One word: Synergy.

Back